krylon outlawed?

cool ra-ul

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

after i pocketed the spray can "211" was yelled about 5 times over the PA...and shit like "jose, garden, juanita, electrical 211,211,211" freaked me teh fuck out and i stopped racking!! anyone know what this means??

either one of two things happened...

Jose and Juanita got a phone call from they moms on company time, or someone spotted your ass... cause 211 is the police code for robbery, guy...

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i wanted to add the fact that i too was from Chitown and if you want to bitch about outlawing paint keep in mind that you are lucky shit has yet to get to the point where they wont even sell any spraypaint in the city limits... "Vote for DICK Daley" YO but i'll tell you this, the suburbs had no clue as to the fact that we would rack the shit out of their stores if they dont watch that ass, cuz in the first few months (like in 94 or 95) we racked about 700-800 cans of paint, and that was from a wide area of suburbs that surround Chicago... ahh the good'ol days! :D

Archived