Pimp juice, Panty Droppers and other Aromatic formulas for money

ndv

Not sure what you oonzers wear but thought it would be cool to share for others looking for something new or spread the word on your fav colognes or perfumes. 

Me personally, I have a large collection of the colognes that have caught my sense of smell. But do not wear them all as I have evolved towards my top choices I wear in weekly rotation.

Acqua Di Parma - Quercia / Cedro

Creed - Aventus (original)

Memo Paris - Afican Leather / Italian Leather

TOM FORD - Tobacco Vanille 

Gucci - Envy (discountiued 2008)

Have but rarely wear.

Estee Lauder - Intuition

Versace - Blue Jean's

Mont Blanc - Presence

Acqua Di Parma - Sandalo

Hugo Boss - Hugo

Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio

Robert Graham - Fortitude

Mont Blanc - Legend

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have to admit the Creed Aventus is the most expensive bottle in my arsenal but the least I am impressed with.  Not by scent, it is a great scent.  What makes it the worst to own is the low silage, dies quickly (about 2-4hrs tops), the spray volume per shot which is a gas guzzler in my opinion burns fast.  So with those few things and the price point it more so classifies it as over priced for a average scent.   

On the other hand Tom Fords perfumes last all day, silage is heavy for the first few hours to a moderate linger.  The spray  nozzle is perfect, very little goes a long way.  Worth the price point compared to most other colognes.

Now the Quercia.  This is my signature scent.  When I wear this stuff women compliment it as well as men.  But one of the things I immediately noticed about it it forces women to take a deep breath.  Not sure what it is about this stuff, but I have had a few women flat out tell me "whatever your wearing is panty dropper" which could have lead to other things.  This in my opinion is a gentlemens cologne. 

10 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Expensive, but far and away the best cologne I've come across... Smells amazing, while being distinct and lasts. In fact it seems to take on subtle changes as you wear it.

Had a bottle that I have yet to find since my last move.

BGC4B47_mz.jpg.2f2b59a8c78eaa3723b246dd2cab7c7e.jpg

That's is really good stuff!