BENCH THAT SHIT!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So what are the smaller works that look like they are drawn with chalk, like the moose knuckles?

Monikers. done by hobo's, freight hoppers, workers, and some are done by writers themselves. Years and years ago they were done by freight riding hobos. They would even leave little messages for other hobos. When I hopped freights a few years ago I would also find em under bridges close to lay ups.

Im on the fence with a lot of them, I respect the older guys..if you're not well known, and o.g and you put your moniker right in the middle of a panel and not on the ladder then Im sweeping right over it every time. Depending who it is ill go around it. To many new jacks and writers wantong to hop on the bandwagon and ckme up with cool little monikers.

A few years ago I caught an original Herby...not a rebuild but an original from 79 on a Texas Mexican boxcar. Only 1 ive seen and haven't seen one that wasn't a rebuild since. Rebuilds are also wack in my eyes.

Essentially what he said. I don't like to go over them, especially not old/known ones. If something is really fading I'll try to make a cloud around it to help keep it from getting fucked up by others. When I first ran in a yard I noticed them right away, didn't fully understand them at the time but realized they were special and took flix of them too. If they interest you look up a book by Bill Daniels or check his documentary, trailer linked below