BENCH THAT SHIT!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some of you guys really need to read this. I hope that you will, the 1st post alone has a lot that I see people fucking up lately

http://forum.12ozprophet.com/threads/keeping-spots-chill.50868/

I've seen so much ridiculousness in the past few weeks alone, will comment on that in that thread later in the hopes that people who need to know will see it.

Thanks.

• Like 3

Shit is getting out of hand. I blame social media, Instagram really. For breeding a wave of toy benchers, and toy writers thinking the new cool thing in graffiti is to hop straight tl the freight scene because its "trending" on ig. I live in a city in the midwest where painting streets happens regularly but theres quite a bit of toys that go to a few freight spots and Ive had to have words with them many times about them painting wack shit on good cars, parking in bad spots, leaving cans and caps in the yard. One guy was so butthurt having something said to him he literally went back and littered the layup with hundreds of scraps just to piss us off...

The ignorance and sudden boosted ego thanks to instagram follows and likes amongst toys is at an all time high. Especially in the Midwest. Smh