MONOCHROME - New graffiti video series

spraydaily

We just released this first episode in our new video series called MONOCHROME. First out is Sport [THE, MSA] from Copenhagen. Black, chrome a clean wall and style accompanied with music by Pistol Pete. Enjoy!

Please give us some feedback in this thread how we could improve, what you think about the format and suggestions of writers/artists you would like to see featured in future episodes.

MONOCHROME is a series of videos, all with a black-and-chrome feeling, by Spraydaily.com. Clean and simple short graffiti videos featuring one writer and three cans in every episode. Clean pieces on clean walls by selected graffiti writers from around the globe.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@One Man Banned Thanks for the feedback, as you wrote the idea is to keep it clean and simple! We will keep the video short and just feature one artist in each but since it is a series of videos there will be a playlist on Youtube so you can just sit back and watch a new episode and writer automatically. Hopefully we will be able to release at least one new video every second week so after a while there will be a great archive of style and artists represented.

• 2 years later...

I think the Swet vid was the line as to where a clip is over produced. I liked the Kaos and sport clips as the frame didn’t jump too fast so you got to focus and watch the artist.

I watch stuff like this to see the piece evolve and watch the artist. I switch it off when the camera person and editor becomes too involved and turns it into a music video, which I think the Swet clip was close to doing.

Just my 2c, great concept, will follow.