Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fist 666

Bill Nye V. Creationist...

If you think this world is simple enough to be created in the manner described in the bible, you're a naive fucking moron.

I don't really have any desire to watch this, but I might if i find myself with some free time. I can't imagine it being any different than an adult and a 5 year old debating Santa Claus.

Santa Claus is white.

At least according to these kind of people and Fox Nexs.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What's it really matter?

Live a good life, have fun while you're here.

Everyone wins.

• Like 1

What's it really matter?

Live a good life, have fun while you're here.

Everyone wins.

Well, when religions start denying people of their rights (among a number of other atrocities) in the name of their god(s), we have a problem. Also, people are scared of having fun because their religions so often denounce anything remotely self-indulgent. Maybe if people weren't told by religions to suppress all their natural desires, we wouldn't have as many of these lunatic murderers, perverts, etcetera to deal with.

If we're able to show the flaws in the religious leaders'/promoters' logic, maybe some people will begin to live a little more like you've described, which I fully agree with.

Not everyone has their mind made up, and these debates can be important to those still deciding whether to stick to either reason/science or fantasy.

Try living around Mormons.

They fully mix their religion, government, and business. There is no separation.

If you don't believe in their nonsense, you are separated in everything.

I have seen this with Muslims too.

It comes to this, if we let our country be ran by religious fanatics, they are eventually are going to turn on the rest of the world.

It will reminiscent of another religious movement we here in the US of A like to call Manifest Destiny.

Try living around Mormons.

They fully mix their religion, government, and business. There is no separation.

If you don't believe in their nonsense, you are separated in everything.

I have seen this with Muslims too.

Incidentally, my mother's parents were Mormon. I went to church as a child, but it fizzled out after a few years. I don't find Mormons to be any worse than the rest of the loonies. Delusion is delusion, in my book.