Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
j3di

police videos

Recommended Posts

i really hate to admit it but im fuckin addicted to these shows...

 

 

fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what....stranded on a highway median??? dude was a pussy.....now the guys who robbed the bank with assault weapons and body armor.....like whoa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by j3di

on a related note...you ever duck cops in your car?

 

heh, ive ducked cops, and their fucking k9 companions. i was drunk and i saw sniper so i jumped under a rotton stinky log and the dogs never smelled me :) im elite. but i almost flipped out when the were walking by and those goddamn dog tags... all i heard were those dog tags, i thought i was gonna get fucked up by some k9 units. thank god for big hollowed out stinky logs. ahh red bridge parties, i miss those.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ohhh and as for avioding cops in cars? whenever i know imma get pulled over by a cop going on the highway at like a buck, i just get off the next exit and get lost. i havent gotten any speeding tickets to this day teehee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by j3di

a sniper??? whaaaaaat?

 

no, the movie sniper. he was gonna be discovered by dogs where he was hiding and scooped some dog shit around him to help cover up his smell. it worked for him, so i tried it with the stinky log, and it worked for me, badda-bing-badda-boom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shit this is off topic but just cause your listenin, i dropped my fucking oreo in my bigass glass of milk. fuck oreos and my love hate relationship wit em.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my moms just bought me a big as box of the oversized oatmeal cremes...ohhhh lord...nuthin like cookies and milk...

 

mucho macho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest defyone
Originally posted by boogie hands

what....stranded on a highway median??? dude was a pussy.....now the guys who robbed the bank with assault weapons and body armor.....like whoa

 

yea that was fucking awesome.. but that one guy who went around the blok to get the car was a pussy.. he didnt go out like a man. but it still was the best thing ive ever seen on that apparatus they call television

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lets all here it for reality tv. Its the best because it really happend. I watch:

Real TV

Cops

Americas Funniest home Videos

Police Videos (along with the disaster ones..)

 

 

yeah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im a big fan also...anything i can catch on cops busting people is cool...i feel the car chases too...a couple days ago i was watching TLC, and they had a show about cops in frisco...now i had this feeling they would be busting writers and the second or third bust that they did in the show was some writers...there were two of them with bags full of paint, so the cop pulls up and tells them to stop, so they do, he opens theyre bags, checks theyre pockets. he finds alot of paint, a meanstreak in the one guys pocket, and a stack of sticker. he went on and on about how they were going to jail...he took them in, and they were released the next day since they werent caught in the act...he was even asking a bunch of people on the street if they saw them writing, one girl he asked said she saw them write on a mail box, so he goes over to the mail box with their stickers and tries to match tags and shit, he didnt find anything, but there was an ill cense tag on the mail box in white paint...those 2 writers were explaing to the cop how they went to the art school, and how graf was an art, and the cop is saying thats bullshit, you guys are vandels, blah blah blah, typical cop talk if youve been caught or interogated....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SayOne
Originally posted by boogie hands

.....now the guys who robbed the bank with assault weapons and body armor.....like whoa

now that is some shit , i would love to go genst the cops with modified ak47's with armor piercing rounds and full body armor , I would do some tony montana shit :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest NATO
Originally posted by defyone

 

yea that was fucking awesome.. but that one guy who went around the blok to get the car was a pussy.. he didnt go out like a man. but it still was the best thing ive ever seen on that apparatus they call television

 

the guy who stood there and ran out of ammo, he just pulled out a 9mm and casually started blasting away, cool as fuck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sectorTVA

im a big fan also...anything i can catch on cops busting people is cool...i feel the car chases too...a couple days ago i was watching TLC, and they had a show about cops in frisco...now i had this feeling they would be busting writers and the second or third bust that they did in the show was some writers...there were two of them with bags full of paint, so the cop pulls up and tells them to stop, so they do, he opens theyre bags, checks theyre pockets. he finds alot of paint, a meanstreak in the one guys pocket, and a stack of sticker. he went on and on about how they were going to jail...he took them in, and they were released the next day since they werent caught in the act...he was even asking a bunch of people on the street if they saw them writing, one girl he asked said she saw them write on a mail box, so he goes over to the mail box with their stickers and tries to match tags and shit, he didnt find anything, but there was an ill cense tag on the mail box in white paint...those 2 writers were explaing to the cop how they went to the art school, and how graf was an art, and the cop is saying thats bullshit, you guys are vandels, blah blah blah, typical cop talk if youve been caught or interogated....

 

you sure it was frisco?

sounds more like philly for some reason...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest defyone
Originally posted by NATO

 

the guy who stood there and ran out of ammo, he just pulled out a 9mm and casually started blasting away, cool as fuck

 

werd to that, but im sayin the guy who went to get the ride.. just gave up. the guy with the 9milly was bad ass as hell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×