rap sucks

cwitchfoot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

eeeh that shit is all way before my time. i'm sayin', whatever happened in between 1988 and, i'll say roughly 1996...no, 2000, i'm really not able to make any sense of it because i was brought up in a completely different culture. and you know prior to 1988 i was just a toddler still, so that doesn't really count either. in conclusion, i am clueless to a lot of rap music and listen mainly to music that was made at least 40 years ago, but that is responsible for a lot of what you hear today, what.

Originally posted by graffsurgeon

who the fuck wants to be like jay z??? i want to be like ed gein. ludacris sucks cock. get off the mainstream cock. mainstream rap sucks cock. peep some underground..i dont know what music youre comparing this to but dont get me started on hardcore and punk.

dont get you started...fooll????i like to be jay-z getting girls and shit me likes......///.......

Re: Re: rap sucks

Originally posted by SemasOne-NRS

who in there right mind would wanna be jay-z??....

semas what you be doing do you hate me now????........//.....or just stoned.....:rolleyes: .......:king: ......:confused: .........:dazed: .......................................////...............

Archived