Trying to put out a D.I.Y. Zine

color prints in bulk are around .25 to .35 cents a piece for lets say a hundred. b/w is like .08 if you do set your shit up on a computer, give in an 1/8th inch boarder all around or your shit will get cut off. all you haters get the big d, i still go to the bathroom why this is a viable source of entertainment for me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Everything may be going digital but I still love a hard copy publication to hold and read. I can't stand reading books/newspapers/magazines online, it does my shitty eyes in.

I buy zines I find on the regular, mostly photography ones though but I'm always looking out for a dope graff zine that really represents the local scene like they used to.

But good luck on this dude, it's not hard to do and it's fun to slap shit together and see the finished result. I've been in the process of putting a few things together but I had to put it on hold for a bit.

Post up your progress and I'll probably grab one off you.

co-sign this...

i have stacks of magazines / photography publications... i think it's a lot better than reading shit online.. especially if they are a local publication.. or a small time operation of just one/two people putting out some great quality shit.. like DON'T SLEEP from AUS.. i stumbled upon their website and saw a couple photos of the issues / photos they put in them and decided to get the actual zines themselves.. and i got both DON'T SLEEP issues along with THE RUINS .. and i must say they are all fucking top notch! waiting for issue three to drop...

old zines are the best.. but there are some new ones out there doing it right... and putting out good shit issue after issue.