**THE OFFICIAL 2011-12 NFL SEASON THREAD**

IHATEU

yea he cried and it was a love fest. avoided the real issues. the contract could have been made and salary cap is only a yearly issue. nonsence. Colts for sure made a bad move. he took a college and nba city and MADE it a NFL city. just on economic reasons he was a savior let alone what he did on the field.

the 3 teams he wont end up on but SHOULD would be Denver, SF, or Houston. a team thats ALREADY competitive. but i mean the big WR free agents are gonna watch where Peyton goes and just try hard to follow him... teams like seattle, kc and arizona are in the conversation but i think have a outside chance at best... wash or miami prob...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets,Redskins,Arizona & Dolphins..top four teams for Manning.

dude is one of my favorite players..

agreed ^ i'd keep Manning and still draft a QB make him sit like Rodgers did behind Favre..

they released him..now what if they draft a QB and he turns out to be a bust..then your back to square one.

yea i just used those three teams as examples of competitive teams adding a Manning to put them in the SB... unless teams like Miami or Washington add other free agents along with Manning this year then they wont do much more then 10 wins or a round in the play offs...

i think arizona is gunna be a good team next year............on defense.

they dont have a qb that going to take them anywhere, which is why i think manning would be a good fit there. the have a very good RB and some good recievers. i could see him doing that kurt warner thang

WHOEVER SAID THE STEELERS ARE IDIOTS. FALSE. THEY KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE DOING. THE STEELERS KNOW WHEN TO LET GO OF VETERAN PLAYERS WHO WILL DECLINE IN PERFORMANCE.

It was I, and I stand by it.

Wasnt talking about certain moves theyre making, but obviously it took this season to learn that shit cause they got Tebow'd the fuck out of the playoffs.

Get use to Joe joe and the black and purple birds running shit.

the Steeler nation is offically on the decline.

Letting Hines Ward is a good move, Wallace not so much.

Fuck the Squeelers, Ravens all day nurga

arizona and miami would be the best fits to me, i cant see the 9ners jumping off the alex smith ship after the season he gave them. fuck the jets and all the talk about two mannings being in ny. you're right about them playing in the regular season once every 4 but they play in the preseason and that doesnt really matter much..

lulz at al

essentially 4 1st round players for RGIII. guess that takes them out of the Manning hunt...

and the Rams only dropped from 2 to 6th this year still netting them a fine player...

however, the skins have plenty of space under the salary cap so maybe they will score some big free agents.

said that bout Moss..could be a good slot reciever for that the west coast offense they run, just dont see him making a big impact..plus they still got enough money to bring someone else in.

B.Marshall to the bears..good, but i would of gone after Mario Williams..

Raiders let go of Boss wouldnt be suprise if he end up back in New York.

one last thing..Terrance Newman had a good 9yrs with the boys..but he hasnt been productive past few seasons so i dont mind if we lose him.

Archived