SIME

Guest NEVER NMH

Guest the heebie jeebies
Originally posted by TOFU_UFOT:

the dot com prod is nice

i like the illegal action more..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice mr. cyne piece there, Im seein HD there too, and you took my spot on the million dollor billboard too, had it all scoped out and shit for the next night, but oh well, I would like to say that i took simes roller when he was done at montclair with that ill piece he did, Im gonna give it to my children when i die.....but on the real ish, i took simes roller

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU
Originally posted by blood run cold:

cyne does not = sime.

not place to post that.

umm... keep your opinions to yourself... no one asked for it...

------------------

Your Fears Are Now Reality.

• 6 months later...

im not tryin to talk shit or somethin like that, sime is fuckin incredible. but i was just wonderin if he was who got busted about a year ago for that duke street heaven. someone might have already asked this i dont know but i dont feel like reading all 5 pages of this thread. if someone can answer my question with out being a dick that would be tight. thanx.

Originally posted by graff fiend

im not tryin to talk shit or somethin like that, sime is fuckin incredible. but i was just wonderin if he was who got busted about a year ago for that duke street heaven. someone might have already asked this i dont know but i dont feel like reading all 5 pages of this thread. if someone can answer my question with out being a dick that would be tight. thanx.

if i remember this thread well, someone was talking about such rumors and the admin. deleted/edited it. so its safe to say you wont get an answer. stop encouraging rumors

Archived