SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude shut up already

your so mad of course anyone as ignorant as you would easily be infuriated by the likes of me because you see you aren't intelligent in any sense of the word when you we're first conceived you were dumb as a fetus you were beyond retarded, before you were even considered to be alive, then you we're physically born and the environment that surrounded you influenced your stupidity to a new level your mom most likely a lady of the night or prostitute was most likely impregnated by some random drifter who was just looking to bust a quick nut by simple examination of the or interpretation of the genetics of those two individuals anyone half retarded chimpanzee could determine that the offspring of those two individuals would probably be missing half it's chromosomes and barley able to function then you lived your retarded life up until this time and by simply taking a second to look at the toy graffiti that you produce, one may find themselves feeling sad for the pathetic imbecile that actually believed that the graffiti produced was worth more then a bag of shit so go ahead and be mad and feel intimidated by me for i am much more articulate and dedicated to exemplify your sheer stupidy.

thats my two cents :)

You got alot of stupid damn lil young untalented kids in this damn thread.Grow the fuck up and stop doing graffiti and go get some pussy.Theres plenty out there for me but not for you lil dumb dumbs,you kids are to busy up in other peoples bussiness thats why your bitch get snatched away by some other dude.Then she comes over to your house after she gets pumped up with a whole bunch of cum down her throat and you be kissing her like you going to marry the bitch.How does my dick taste and my kids! uuuu baby i like it raw.All your ladies have a nickname for me,they all call me "Stinky Fingers" because i finger bang them bithes,hardcore til there curly anal hairs get wrapped around my fingers and they get all wet to the point were the bitch says "fuck me hard better then my boyfriend".""Ohh baby you,you got what I need but you said he was just a friend,but you said he was just a friend" - TheDemons 7:77

your so mad of course anyone as ignorant as you would easily be infuriated by the likes of me because you see you aren't intelligent in any sense of the word when you we're first conceived you were dumb as a fetus you were beyond retarded, before you were even considered to be alive, then you we're physically born and the environment that surrounded you influenced your stupidity to a new level your mom most likely a lady of the night or prostitute was most likely impregnated by some random drifter who was just looking to bust a quick nut by simple examination of the or interpretation of the genetics of those two individuals anyone half retarded chimpanzee could determine that the offspring of those two individuals would probably be missing half it's chromosomes and barley able to function then you lived your retarded life up until this time and by simply taking a second to look at the toy graffiti that you produce, one may find themselves feeling sad for the pathetic imbecile that actually believed that the graffiti produced was worth more then a bag of shit so go ahead and be mad and feel intimidated by me for i am much more articulate and dedicated to exemplify your sheer stupidy.

thats my two cents :)

Nice very Nice.proper english and nice worded and this is on the real.Props/Bump.This is Poetry to me. - TheDemons 7:77

Fuck Moda and his Big O`l monkey head.

your pathetic some of us know who you are and what you write your just a jealous toy son stop hating on the fools getting up i noticed you talked about people up in everone's buisness............ so what the fuck are you doing bro u got your fucking head up every kids ass in this forum you tell us to grow up you the one who needs to grow up and grab style and not troll this forum and not get this shit closed down as for you gettin pussy likely not even in your dreams could you bust a possible nut you talk hella shit so you =shit and didnt you move to L.A punk or that was just a cover for the maker right running in the real world from some forum because guess what itll all come around and that ass will get caught slippin but wait you never leave the house or the computer so how the fuck do you get up..........you dont:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: