SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

keep giggling toy if you are or should i say were kca that shits been dead a long time and you have just all scattered and re-accumulated into pointless tag banging crews...

raw come on dont be hard on this shit man you aint about fighting you about bieng a bitch shut the fuck up and stop quoten shit bitch bfor you get slapped again bitch made fool its dead.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

raw come on dont be hard on this shit man you aint about fighting you about bieng a bitch shut the fuck up and stop quoten shit bitch bfor you get slapped again bitch made fool its dead.

raw as fuck nigga you know what it is...and i don't know what you talking about "again"? you making stories too look tough you ain't slapped nothing bitch shut the fuck up before YOU get smacked the fuck up AGAIN...

BUMP THAT SPIN OFF CREW OF KCA............ JRA I MEMBER THESE CATS

.....SMALL CREW BUT DOWN FOR THEY SHIT.......

DAMN SAN JOSE NEEDS TO BRING IT BACK LIKE TEN 15 YEARS......WHEN SHIT WAS ROCKED I MEAN LIKE EVERY WALL....

BUMP THE FAMOUS NEWBERRYS ROOFTOP.........I ALWAYS LOVE THAT SPOT

Pics or GTFO.

FUCK U TAKING IT UPON YOUR SHOULDERS TO PROMOTE YOUR SELF AS THE FUCKIN MODERATOR IN HERE WHY DONT YOU GTFO WITH YOUR COMMENTS YOU REALIZE YOU DID THE EXACT SAME THING STUPID SO POST PICTURES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP N DONT WORRY BOUT THE NEXT MAN SUKA DUCK,.............................