SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you speaking as though you actually know the history of graffiti in San Jose or have a valid perception of the way that certain crews operate you were most likely still a sperm swimming around in your dead beat dad's sack when i first picked up a can so making empty threats towards me and individuals i may associate with is honestly not going to get you anywhere.

hey but thanks for letting me get the 411 on what crew you dropped out of cause now instead of you being a toy in a whole cloud of toys i am now aware that your just a lone toy just trying to make it on his own honestly though broski you should send in some flicks of the 15 to 20 graffiti "accomplishments" into this website http://www.hasbro.com/ and i'm sure they would be glad to sponsor you.

but i know this little speech of mine won't make a difference you will probably still respond by threatening me and insulting me maybe throw in a little self glorification then say some homosexual shit like i know most of you love to do then i'll respond back with some real intellectual content that most of you 14-17 year old kids wont be able to comprehend.

sure keeps you entertained though when your bored :)

word :lol: :lol: pm me foo!!

I cant believe how many toys we had this summer that went MIA and never heard from them again.It`s actually a relief to me to know most of them got caught or decided this graff scene was not there thing,Thank God.God Bless America.I was tired of does nice markers going to waste on a no talent toy and the paint also.But like I always said seasonal writers should just quit,once school is on vacation,you`ll see a whole bunch of toys coming out from underneath there beds.Please do us all a favor and stay there.Moms keep your kids in check and give them a curfew asap,please.Watch when Thansgiving all the way to New Years these seasonal toy fuckos are going to come out and claim they did hella damage with in that time frame.All you fucken hipsters,fixie bike riders,and new graff writers choke on my Nathan`s hot dog and just fucken quit and dont do you.Just drench yourself in gasoline and smoke a blunt,so you can die atleast semi happy.Fuck all you toys and eat a dick - TheDemons 7:77

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit that was bangin.

you would say some gay shit like that as though your little comment will have any significance in the lives of anybody looking at this forum just quit homie quit acting tough cause your a square, quit trying to write cause your a toy, and quit making homosexual threats and comments towards others because according to statistics individuals who try to put others down by accusing them of being homosexual or taking part in homosexual acts are really homosexual themselves.

ReAAl tAlK MaYN3... haha

^^come on sort you need to quit doing graffiti it's obviously not for you and your wack ass toy crew. By the way your also a Snitch saw the paperwork and thats not a lie. What's rmns? Is that another lil kid but it Sucks tho!

---Jim Jim

RMNS = ROMANSE HYSU? EW