Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZANGEEF

SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

DAWG WHAT THE FUCK BLOOD YOUR NAME IS WACK BRO SHOULD OF PICKED TRICKSTER LIKE THAT CRAZY GUY FROM THAT MOVIE BRAINSCAN YOU KNOW THE ONE WITH JOHN CONNOR IN IT SHIT IS DOPE SON BLOOD

at first when i saw this picture i was disapointed that they would go over me..... see my shit poppin out the top...................

1324884759_dark1.jpg.0dec3faf94024fa5de96d1e1fa52c2e4.jpg

but when i saw this flick

i was like damn they straight killed that spot......i aint mad atcha........

if you been to that wall....you'll know those are some big ass letters.....

bump this shot.......lets see how long it runs before they start painting over it

some all black fills would go clean on all the beige?

:) :) :)

1678315037_light1.jpg.22f4c15ca45be19ebd496fa8dd827312.jpg

fool youre a fucking moron and a toy anyone that writes 420k is retarded and those guys have never and will never get up in this stupid city no one has heard of you sorry bro

theyr the only crew in the south bay that comes to mind... they got some good shit tho kuns, t93, etc. better than the rest of this shit that was posted.

:) :) :) :D

shit MY BAD i thot this was for THE SOUTH BAY (torrance, harbor city, san pedro CA) but i guess i was mistaken...i will now leave and never come back to this thread (by the looks of the pics you guys have nothin going anyways) For papa smurf the net thug Flickr 420k to see whats up with the true South Bay.

what is going on in here...

those throws are whack as hell...the shirtless penis-to-neck action flick is not helping either