SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

your pathetic some of us know who you are and what you write your just a jealous toy son stop hating on the fools getting up i noticed you talked about people up in everone's buisness............ so what the fuck are you doing bro u got your fucking head up every kids ass in this forum you tell us to grow up you the one who needs to grow up and grab style and not troll this forum and not get this shit closed down as for you gettin pussy likely not even in your dreams could you bust a possible nut you talk hella shit so you =shit and didnt you move to L.A punk or that was just a cover for the maker right running in the real world from some forum because guess what itll all come around and that ass will get caught slippin but wait you never leave the house or the computer so how the fuck do you get up..........you dont:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is TheMaker speaking, Thanks I loved your whole essay on me,I justed busted a phat nut on my monitor reading this.Thanxxx -TheDemons = TheMaker 510/7:77

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SHAOOWW THIS IS YUNG SUSIO X3 X3.: GIVIN A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE SUR SYDERZ IN THAT SAN JO FUCKA A CHAP

YEAH HOMIE FUCK A NORPUTA THIS IS ALL BLUE LET IT BE KNOWN SUSIO REPPIN THAT SUTRECE JAJAJAJA

IF ANY OF YOU NORTHERNERS WANNA STEP TO MY STYLE ILL SEE YOU ANYTIME HOMIE I AINT FRONTIN

IM AN AZTEC WARRIOR WAITING FOR YOU WERE YOU AT 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

SHAOOWW THIS IS YUNG SUSIO X3 X3.: GIVIN A SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE SUR SYDERZ IN THAT SAN JO FUCKA A CHAP

YEAH HOMIE FUCK A NORPUTA THIS IS ALL BLUE LET IT BE KNOWN SUSIO REPPIN THAT SUTRECE JAJAJAJA

IF ANY OF YOU NORTHERNERS WANNA STEP TO MY STYLE ILL SEE YOU ANYTIME HOMIE I AINT FRONTIN

IM AN AZTEC WARRIOR WAITING FOR YOU WERE YOU AT 13 13 13 13 13 13 13

get the fuck out of here wit all that scrap shit this aint no LA tread ma nigga :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: