SOUTH-BAY, CALIFORNIA

ZANGEEF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn whatever happened to bgs?

i mean theres a few ppl i see here and there like skril...and...uhm

well thats kind of it and he/she barley rocks it i think he/shes in? idk haha...

but real talk like who was there there was like crys,lepe,lento.izek,seko or something uhm anoy for like 5 minutes ive seen like 2 or 3 pictures of asasn shit in some tunnels or something crys and anoy and izek were decent lepe was good at stock tip flares haha lento was essentially the same thing as lepe prolly same person asasn was garbage recycled ass hand styles horrible fills but i think ill give it to skril he/she was semi up and atleast he/she kept it simple which paid off in the longrun ill give him/her the bgs crown........what a prestigious crown it is.... RIP bgs your toys will be missed

Most of you lil fellas hate,so what you talking about saying dudes are hating.Zangeef started this fucken thread and he is the most hateful bitch on his own thread and by the way suck my fucken harry veiny dick,lil slut.I hate and so what,I`ve been hating since I was TheMaker now I`m TheDemons come on some of you fucks are straight lil snitches reported on me and got be bannded with TheMaker you know who you are lil ratas.Straight up Snitches in The Hoe city,So now I`m the mutha fucken TheDemons cause there is more then one guy under this cloud.So you best check yourselves and admit that you do hate too fucken lil bitches trying to be lil fucken angels.fuck you tramps,admit it.You scared,You shouldn`t be because your on Sacretactics! - TheDemon 7:77