Mexican Authorities Capture Alleged Drug Kingpin

twonpoo

Still no "lols" or "haha's"--------your a weird faggot to me-----------

I'm sitting here wondering-------------whats wrong with that nigga---------?

you a weirdo------------you're the dane cook of 12oz-------a joke--------a weird faggot

fuck it.

hahaha, my man, you got your emotions all scrunched up like a girls undees.

You really are suspect right now continuously trying to use the word faggot, like everyones gonna look away from you or soemthin. My man, I dont know you, you dont know me, but you keep using gay references and it makes me think your an actual fruitcake.

You dont like it, click "back" you fairy ass nigga.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this..dude just tries to hard...

and to you, who thinks im here "trying" things, I do what I do to make myself laugh, and thats all that I give a shit about. If others find things humorous, good for them.

You should start doing things for yourself in life, and you might not be so worried about what others do or think.

just sayin.

Some nights Im serious, some nights Im in a funny mood. But you're mood...... I give a shit? :lol:

the not funny guy who tries to hard. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess makin myself laugh is contagious to others who are also secure with their sexuality. Im tellin you, tell your folks youre gay, might help. I wouldn't know, but in your case who knows.

fuck it.

1158843216_Screenshot2010-09-13at1_54_45AM.png.5eca708f3d4c516a8ddf4dceaedae3ec.png

15.jpg this is what Pablo Escabar's place is looking like today,since his arrest in 1998 LOL.

and if you speaks the Mexicanz here's a dope blog site http://www.blogdelnarco.com/

I had a few friends take up the old apartment of just some local drug dealer in Chico. One day two of them were out front having a conversation and this crazy looking blackdude starts walking straight at them. He just walks right between them not even making eyecontact, brushes one of their shoulders and says "Pardon me." The dude pulls a gun out and walks inside the door. They stare at eachother, laugh for a second at this dude who couldnt just walk around them, realize he pulled a gun, and the door that he just walked into was THEIR apartment. One of the dude's girlfriends was asleep in one of the bedrooms, so they start to freak, run to the back door, go wake the girl up and grab a gun. Homie lines up a shot down the hallway and waits for this dude to just walk down it, but he never comes.

I just realized there's more to this story but i forgot it. A second crazy person comes with a truck, cops get involved, eventually arrest them and connect them to the drug dealers that used to live there. Shit was fucking hilarious.

now imagine the kind of shit that would happen to you in Escobar's house.