Favorite Canadian, Rappers

Guest defyone

Originally posted by T.T Boy

you are gay and you suck at being a freestyler. stop with he /////// thing its just gay. swollen members are also dope as fuck.

bigpoppak> umm i dont get it?

and yeah any other suggestions for what tt should mean?

wheres endangered species?

ttboy if you couldnt tell i was joking and although i laughed at swollen members i still like there first c.d i just hate the new one sooooo..dont go cazy and get mad.......//.............i will never stop with//////...thanks for noticing though...............................////.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ceptone

ttboy if you couldnt tell i was joking and although i laughed at swollen members i still like there first c.d i just hate the new one sooooo..dont go cazy and get mad.......//.............i will never stop with//////...thanks for noticing though...............................////.....

thats cool. i just feel that ////./////// thats just stupid gay.

what about

-kardoffishall

-ghetto concept

-oddities

-dj serious (ok not a rapper, but does work with good candians)

-those monolith niggaz.

-ghetto concept

-IRS ( its the t dot o dot..)

-maestro fresh wes

yea, im from north carolina so i dont know much canadian rap just those listed in the poll and the ones i listed.

after the post i just wrote, i went back and read...i guess i do know way more canadian rappaz then i thought. oh well.

they are all good.

i would like to say this, im not sure about canada but TORONTO is the jam. id move there over any place in america anyday (keep in mind outside of my town iv only been to atlanta, nyc, philly, baltimore, dc, richmond and various parts of florida...so i cant really say anywhere, but of those citys yea..nyc is kinda a tie though) anyways.

the tdotodot is hot hot hot. i loved it for the whole week i was there. the dj scene there is great. i wanna move there. yea i know this has nothing to do with rap attack

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Toronto sucks, Vancouver is where it's at....

umm... I dont know to agree or disagree...??

(and I live here! in Toronto)

It all depends on your perspective I guess.

The truth of it is that the best Canadian city (if not the best North American city) is Montreal by far !

Archived