Oakland 510 East Bay Business --------

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't been on here in a cool minute and I see little has changed..sorry to break it to you but your homie's legit, but NOT a King, not even close, just in a crew wit sum and bump the fuck out that Del!

Nice useless 1st post. Amend is on Oakland king status so fuck your opinion, it doesn't mean shit. A couple cats from out of town have definitely done their work and gone all city, most avoid certain hoods though. I'll throw out Nesta as an example of a non local going all city on king status, but there's only two local writers that I along with a lot of Oakland/SF OGs will say is on king status, and Amend is the better painter than ceaver. Both are Oakland kings. if you disagree then you're a blind fool unaware of the strong culture of hardcore oakland writers who've been smashing their city for over a decade. I bet you don't even know any of the 'kings' in TDK who you speak of.. I can guarantee it, because all the homies in TDK give Amend the crown. I think their opinion of the king speaks volume to some nameless chump with 1 post on 120z. (Not that post count on a website means anything. don't get it twisted).

Nice useless 1st post. Amend is on Oakland king status so fuck your opinion, it doesn't mean shit. A couple cats from out of town have definitely done their work and gone all city, most avoid certain hoods though. I'll throw out Nesta as an example of a non local going all city on king status, but there's only two local writers that I along with a lot of Oakland/SF OGs will say is on king status, and Amend is the better painter than ceaver. Both are Oakland kings. if you disagree then you're a blind fool unaware of the strong culture of hardcore oakland writers who've been smashing their city for over a decade. I bet you don't even know any of the 'kings' in TDK who you speak of.. I can guarantee it, because all the homies in TDK give Amend the crown. I think their opinion of the king speaks volume to some nameless chump with 1 post on 120z. (Not that post count on a website means anything. don't get it twisted).

i said i haven't been on here in a while bitch, not that i wasn't new. i don't know who the king of graf is, but i do know who the new king of dick ridin is and you take the crown.

and your talkin king of all time then you really have no idea what the fuck you talkin about..but if its for the moment, how bout OPTIMIST? he's from the town...how bout OG ROYALE? a king is someone who bombs, pieces, tags and kills it, your boy does his thang, but he don't leave the east and you know it...so respectable writer? hell yea...king? :lol:

i said i haven't been on here in a while bitch, not that i wasn't new. i don't know who the king of graf is, but i do know who the new king of dick ridin is and you take the crown.

and your talkin king of all time then you really have no idea what the fuck you talkin about..but if its for the moment, how bout OPTIMIST? he's from the town...how bout OG ROYALE? a king is someone who bombs, pieces, tags and kills it, your boy does his thang, but he don't leave the east and you know it...so respectable writer? hell yea...king? :lol:

You're nameless and you just made this SN..Being on 12oz yrs ago doesn't give you cred either, lame.

Amend is family so go ahead and think I jock you fucking square. like I said too, crews from oakland and respected writers who've been around for longer than me our my nigga amend, praise amend and his style. so again, your opinion doesn't really matter when he's already getting told by OGs that he is doing it.

keep talking...we've seen three of you in the yards since that incident, and everything was friendly on your side.

twick emailed ashes an apology for going over him, as it was just a misunderstanding. ask twick yourself why ashes covered that piece.

you're a dumbass shit talker, and no one ended up on their back. you're way out of line.

if you see any of us when you're not surrounded by eight homies, please talk shit to our faces like you talk online

.Being on 12oz yrs ago doesn't give you cred either, lame.

for the record, i have no idea who menacetomyself is. and i would never give a shit about internet cred.

any one of us will gladly meet you in the Town, if only you have the balls to show up alone.

take it to PMs

Amend is family so go ahead and think I jock you fucking square. like I said too, crews from oakland and respected writers who've been around for longer than me our my nigga amend, praise amend and his style. so again, your opinion doesn't really matter when he's already getting told by OGs that he is doing it.

i love how you claim you don't jock, and then the next two sentences are 100% dicklicking.

you're not doing amend any favors with your insipid posts.