---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DAAAAYUM PUSSY MANE IF UR GUNNA B SPENDIN ALL THIS TIME ON DA PC U SHUD JUST MYSPACE IT N ATLEAST TRY TO GET AT BITCHES

i never needed myspace to beat guts with yer bitch mayne u just mad cause im styling on you and your bitch is always blowing up my phone simmer down toy your opinions are useless

hahaha :lol: i love how you would take the time to do this. daimm get a life bitch and stop hating. haha and if you got something to say pm me .. peace..:lol: :lol:

i love how you would take the time to respond to it in the first place i mean your a tunnel rat the homies already punk'd you and pocket checked you they barley had to try you were quick to give up yer shit they probably could have just asked nicely and you would have gave it up all scared

quit fronting like your down to square up.........

hahahaha 12oz is fuckin dope dude

we got kids on here just talking shit about fighting and beating other kids up

then we got some man child on here whos career has been over for years trying to beat up on little kids fuck sj is the dopest fuckin city for graff ever son

and dude stop fuckin talking for save let him handle his shit you guys are making him look hella stupid by grown ass men tryin to punk on some kids over childish tunnel beef

take it to the streets you guys are all weak so shut the fuck up

ITS BCUZZ OF DUMB ASS KID LIKE PUSSYMAYNE DAT HIDE BEHIND OF A PUNK COMPUTER HIT DA STREETS NOT THA PC

your statement in itself just proves how fucking illiterate you really are

this is how you spell->because

this is how you spell->that(as opposed to"dat")

this is how you spell->the(as opposed to "tha")

answer me this how is a computer "punk" is my computer a pussy?

and i know your keyboard is not stuck on caps lock so knock that obnoxious shit off it's not cool to type all caps all the time.......toy

I dare you to see me!!!!!!

oh so we are playing truth or dare now?

ok truth

what happened two months back when you ran into me and the homies straight dissing your fill on 87?

since your gonna front i will fill the rest of the audience in, we ran into each other right at the fence and i hopped the fence when you started running knocked you on your ass and made you diss your own tag with my name.

just like that no fucking dignity whatsoever your a fucking fake ass bitch homie can't stand up for your toy ass crew let alone your own fucking name just keep your mouth shut and quit acting like you don't see me on the north...

kuchimane your a punk bitch i was there wen skril beat your ass he fucked you up and you were yellin out "chill CHILL"......... and your homie insane aka slob tried punkin on me but got scared n wasnt tryna swing wen he thought i was gonna pull out my knife. you know who we are if you wanna step jus pm me you fukin scrap wanna be ass pussy

fool quit fronting i stomped skril the fuck out meanwhile slob was running at you and you whipped out the blade and he still ran at you stop acting like your down to stick someone slob smacked the shit out of you you dropped the knife and he kicked you right across the face knocked you out cold, you know i'm not organizing no more meetings i'll see you when i see you i showed up solo at the library while you were 15 deep then your crying bout how it's gonna get blown up but it wouldn't if you pussy's wouldn't show up 15 deep and just man up and roll solo

damn take your guys drama to dr phil no one gives a fuck

if you don't care then why are you even commenting the whole mess?

haven't you killed yourself yet damn?

your a toy and none of this concerns you just worry about those tunnels the real motherfuckers will handle the streets......

ok truth

what happened two months back when you ran into me and the homies straight dissing your fill on 87?

since your gonna front i will fill the rest of the audience in, we ran into each other right at the fence and i hopped the fence when you started running knocked you on your ass and made you diss your own tag with my name.

just like that no fucking dignity whatsoever your a fucking fake ass bitch homie can't stand up for your toy ass crew let alone your own fucking name just keep your mouth shut and quit acting like you don't see me on the north...

fill in on the 87? you got the wrong dude homie haha and far as the northside keep that shit out your mouth u dont put no work in on the north or live on the north

POSSEYLIFE

your the biggest pussy on this thread even the 14 yearolds who hate on this thread PM ME what they write and u cant even man up and tell me what you write

if your so about your shit ur so tuff pm me what you write DONT FRONT SAYIN U SARN either pussy

put ur purse down and man up

fill in on the 87? you got the wrong dude homie haha and far as the northside keep that shit out your mouth u dont put no work in on the north or live on the north

POSSEYLIFE

chill homie you live in the suburbs bruh

you aint no nothing bout jsp quit fronting......

ok truth

you gotta be joking....your a mess....

Nigga ill meet ur lil bitchass up and ur crew is fake ur boy anoy put that on the west side he well meet my boy save and he hasnt done it yet fuk all u nigga re in sight u do not now wat ur gettin ur self into

nigga i was in the west that whole fuckin day waitin for you niggas..you niggas didnt show up i was waitin wit 2 of my boys there the whole time..so dont come around here with the west in your mouth..

anoy..

U Niggas talking shit about my cuzn save u bgs cock suckin faggots dont no wtfuk u doen check it u fuck with him u fuck with family u niggas want battle save take u out in one nite so wat is it? and check anoy nigga is one strait bitch cant wait to see that nigga..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you wanna see me so bad im sure you can get ahold of me it aint dat hard nigga

Look nigga u a bitch nigga thats all i got to say no moré talkinin i anit no e thug bruh like bgs nigga ur crew got save numba jus hit him up and he still laughin about u bitches try to call him up and u niggas anit goin to show up like anoy from ur crew Nomore talkin bitch ass e thugs post sum fuken pics

damn you love me huh..