---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(No Diss to anybody) I remember a post on here someone saying ,"If your crew ain`t from the 90`s,Then it won`t last".Now,trust me I dig every damn crew in San Jose.So keep on doing it,even if your crew ain`t from the 90`s..I`m from the late 80`s and my crew is 5yrs strong in the seen.Remember folks It don`t matter how long your crew has been around it matters on you as a individual,Do you love writting?..I`m pretty sure all you are shaking your heads and saying "fuck yeah".Well I`m happy San Jose is looking more bombed everyday.To everybody Stay up and fuck the Task Force.

bump^

but really the young kids need to have some good teachers

to explain the history and lay a good foundation to make a good graffiti writer

fuck all this bullshit on this thread i have to admit i have contributed to a lot of

shit talking on this thread but really i just like stirring up shit sometimes people need

to stop taking all this internet bullshit so seriously cause the plain and simple fact is

it won't get you anywhere what really matters is just doing your thing saying fuck everything else i am gonna go out and just do my thing cause when it comes down to it all the shit talking on the internet the fighting in the street and the beef the vast majority of you got into this game cause it's just the best thing in the world going out at 11:30 and bombing until 4:00 in the morning hungry and tired and thirsty covered in fucking burrs cause you have to walk through so many god damn overgrown bushes to get to decent spots but in the end you just know its all worth it

now i know a handful of you will reply to this talking mad shit and contradicting my opinion but really i don't care cause i'm still gonna go out and do my thing regardless