---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

eva angelina i would bone her,beso,chow and this bitch i met in salinas named veronica all of them are straight champs on sucking cocks.wow that would be fun and intresting and dont hate because i know all you mother fuckers would do it to.all lined up to butt naked waiting to meet their Maker.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eva angelina i would bone her,beso,chow and this bitch i met in salinas named veronica all of them are straight champs on sucking cocks.wow that would be fun and intresting and dont hate because i know all you mother fuckers would do it to.all lined up to butt naked waiting to meet their Maker.

you a cold piece throughn all these new jacks on blast

lepe you piece of shit where are you dumb ass bitch.this kid is oooh-gly.fucken punk ass trick stop using marks alot markers come on now.i bet in your world you think those markers are better then pilots.haha.fucken chearleader writter.when i first and last heard your name i pictured a fat mexican dude with a old faded kelly moore hat and a matching shirt with those big ass belt buckles.Then with some stoned wash jeans with some shit kickers and also with a beat up female ten speed bike waiting at Home Depot on Story rd.haha

no diss green eyes its just true.when your not looking and shes making you chicken soup for dinner i bust a nut in your soup well its still on the stove then i get some of your moms pussy hair to kick it up a notch."Bam"no diss just laughs.i was fucking your mom in her ass the other day and shit came out like those mexican candies that you push up and it has tamarindo coming out from the top like that but i didnt pull out i left my dick in there it was the shit literally.she deserves all the respect from you and me she a tough gal.

pm me i always reply back ask punk ass an that fat cave man knows whats up.just dont leave me hate mail just drop by to say hi or give me props ont the props buttton.well ill catch all you fucken stupid ass fags later. hey green eyes I turned your moms eyes into fish eyes.haha only some gentleman would know about that joke.triple x shit.

no diss green eyes its just true.when your not looking and shes making you chicken soup for dinner i bust a nut in your soup well its still on the stove then i get some of your moms pussy hair to kick it up a notch."Bam"no diss just laughs.i was fucking your mom in her ass the other day and shit came out like those mexican candies that you push up and it has tamarindo coming out from the top like that but i didnt pull out i left my dick in there it was the shit literally.she deserves all the respect from you and me she a tough gal.

no disss bigy smalls i got the that fire i be letn lose on your poy poy uknpw wat imean one pump chump fuck fragle rock muppet

pm me i always reply back ask punk ass an that fat cave man knows whats up.just dont leave me hate mail just drop by to say hi or give me props ont the props buttton.well ill catch all you fucken stupid ass fags later. hey green eyes I turned your moms eyes into fish eyes.haha only some gentleman would know about that joke.triple x shit.

vp9100.jpg count carbs my niga