---->WERE THE SHARKS ROAM<----

funky king

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is how you spell->probably

look how angry you get man if you thinks it's so immature then why you stressing?

12 ounz is your life homie without it nobody would even know who you are and you think im scared to pm you? oh no what's gonna happen you might figure out who i am and then try to set up a fight? haha i don't set up fights through 12 oz that's some weenie ass retarded shit i'm a grown ass man fights happen when they happen on the street not scheduled through a forum you fucking 12 year old toy ass wannabe gang banger retard.

why do you always do that? you misspell shit and use slang all the time.

You guys are just going to get this thread shut down. How about everyone shut the fuck up.. get smart, and look around at names that look un familiar, because I bet their rollers just loving all this information, and thinking about which dumb ass to go grab first. SHUT THE FUCK UP! People are slippen and you don't even know it. :miamivice:

epoe got scared i was their that foo pointed fingers at me sayn i was bgs yea i am but the fact is u guys never said somethin to me soo what tha fuck u guys blaberin about save aka habit got his ass beat that nigth sayn stop stop my hand foo !!! like a little bitch crying in the curve and yes i admit my homie did go reppin hard on you !!!

Haha wats up wit u bgs bitches sayin save cry wat u meAn ur one of those bitches running too hhahaha ass beat fake ass bitches yee