MOAS

locationtwelve

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ok you guys obviously dont write. its easy as fuck to go to any train yard, especially if you live close by and paint all you want. this guy has no fucking style and i know somone who just started writing and they even called this guy toy. honestly, go look at some of the other threads and come back. then youll see, and be like..... fuck.

but ill admit, he has can controll, in some of his stuff, butthe lettering, its just weak.

yeah, go into a transit yard, paint as much as you want bro, go ahead, do it

moa kill it, crew is a bit to big, but the originals are monsters for sure, if you haters knew what the laws were like in cph....50,000 euro fines for window downs is not uncommon, months in jail for one panel, month in jail for taking photos, yetthey keep soldiering against the odds....respect, although the traisn arent that hard to do

I highly doubt the 1 month in jail for taking photos part, unless they have a bit of reason suspect its you who painted it (ie: flicking it the first few time its running before rush hour, and or paint on clothes that match) though still not proof thats pretty much the only scenarios i can think of where they'l detain you for it, correct me if I'm wrong though, I'm not from there, just find it a little bit hard to believe that would be normal..

moa kill it, crew is a bit to big, but the originals are monsters for sure, if you haters knew what the laws were like in cph....50,000 euro fines for window downs is not uncommon, months in jail for one panel, month in jail for taking photos, yetthey keep soldiering against the odds....respect, although the traisn arent that hard to do

50,000 euro's for 1 panel!?!? How the fuck are you supposed to pay that? Honestly?! I don't understand these retarded fines they give for panels all over, most get power washed these days to get cleaned because of the chemicals they coat them with don't they?

i was just in cph, and its true, you can rape a girl, and beat her mom up and still not face as much time and money in fines as if you are going to do if you paint transit. there taking that shit to the grave. at the faurm yard i was chased out by 2 police and 2 dogs, somehow i got away. its almost not worth it. ALMOST.

Archived