WHEN DID GRAFF GO GOTH?????

jah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Images like the one above are the reason I can't look at Porpaganda or Carpe Diem anymore. The photos are garish ( I think that's the right word ) and make me feel bad for the models. To think that they had to act those moronic scenes out and hold the pose... just kills me.

Re: Re: Re: cheer up sad boy!

Originally posted by SKUMBALUCKAH

never said you where one, stroppy pants... cheer up mr im so morbid!

i never said i was "so morbid". you are a fuckbox.

"Sorry to shit on your parade, but i guess your quite used to that in your 'sad' little life. "

there you were hinting at me being goth...i believe. the who "sad" life. i'm not sad about shit. pee pee head.

dont you fucking get it? you dont know shit about me. you havent been here long enough to know what i am about so shut your face dood guy cheif dun mack son brother dogg. ask any of the members who have been here for like a year and ask if they agree with you. i bet you they will disagree, because they know i'm not stiving to be dr. scary. i am simply having fun.

TINKLE TINKLE

Calm down! I was only trying to sturr up the debate, there's really no need to get your knickers in a twist.

"there you were hinting at me being goth...i believe. the who "sad" life. i'm not sad about shit. pee pee head."

Your the one who was going on about being 'dark' and all that kind of bullshit... thats what i was getting at. Im just having fun too, I really dont care if your a goth or where pink frilly skirts.

I know I don't know anything about you, you don't know anything about me either and I dont really give a shit about 'being here long enuff', 'ask the other members'... Just becasue i have low posts, doesnt mean i havnt been here for just as long as you.

I'm really not into this petty internet bullshit, so if you want a chat hit me up scumbaluckah@hotmail.com

hmm..

first of all i dont know about this white kids not being from the inner city..

im not sure where your coming from the only thing i can really agree with about that is there arent too many white cats in harlem except in sunshine.. i could give a fuck if a kid is white,black,spic, or chink. im cool with them if theyre down with what i do..if kids come at me with "youre not black" bullshit they get snuffed out. real kids dont say that shit..i listen to underground raps because i think everything else is shit. maybe you might have other opinions but i dont give a fuck to hear them..alot of kids ive had bad experiences with have been down with punk and hardcore and that shit and i dont seem to bond well with them. goth kids are just fucks.i know i have it harder then any of them faggots and i dont express it like that. i dont try to stick out but if you offend me ill dent your head. all races live everywhere..projects, sticks, suburbs..they all come up hard out of anywhere..it all depends on how you grew up, who beat you, if you were diprived. mad shit that can effect a kids personality..

maine to bklyn. cobble hill reps.

Archived