Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

showin flicks ghetto style

Guest MR BOJANGLES

ok, cuz i have no scanner i can never post graff pics of mine. BUT www.artcrimes.com just hooked up my city (cleveland) with its own lil spot on its site finally, so if you ever wondered if mr.bojangles was more than just beauty and conversation, go look at the new cleveland section for january on the front page of their site...man, i gotta get a scanner!

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

if you ever wondered if mr.bojangles was more than just beauty and conversation, go look at the new cleveland section!

which one are you?

Guest MR BOJANGLES

Re: Re: showin flicks ghetto style

Originally posted by dr. frink one

which one are you?

SEK w.y.s.

Originally posted by knowlej

good stuff Jangles

nice crew letterss ,W.Y.S.------WHY YOU SLEEP!!???COME ON NOW SEK WAHTS UP WITH THAT?????LOVE CROW RA!!

Originally posted by CROW RA

nice crew letterss ,W.Y.S.------WHY YOU SLEEP!!???COME ON NOW SEK WAHTS UP WITH THAT?????LOVE CROW RA!!

watch your step jackassssss

Originally posted by Iris

watch your step jackassssss

IRIS CAN U PLEASE THEN TELL ME WHY ANOY WROTE WHILE YOU SLEEP ON A TRAIN WE DID?????-----IM NOT DISS'N YOU CATS JUST THAT WYS--IS WAY 2 MUCH LIKE WYWS!!!!!<-------WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING!!!!THATS ALL???:rolleyes:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

uh, hey splint...thats not me. you should probably read the top of this post, no offense.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

if you go to www.artcrimes.com and look at clevelands stuff, i used to write LOST now i write SEK. check it out

Just my honest opinion... no disrespect, but i'm feelin your handstyle more than your piece letters. You got some cool fillins, but your piecing letters still need work. But we all progress... keep up the good work.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

uh, hey splint...thats not me. you should probably read the top of this post, no offense.

lol

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this