Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,How come I dont see any more if Draz,hes the man of the past.in the list of one hit wonders.i feel sorry for those writers that think there going to be writting for along time and they just last for a year.sorry draz you fit right into that bunch.its ok,you can see me doing it until i drop dead and the grim reaper aint knocking at my door for along time for me.draz lepe elpe rip.fuck Modela (moda)."I always feel like somebody watching me" Theres only one of me,copyright inforced.Sincerely-TheMaker

Que tristeza me traigo por dentro que no calma ni el vino ni nada.

Voy sufriendo y no encuentro el remedio pa^Ò curar lo que traigo en el alma

Tu recuerdo me tiene en cadenas y tu engano me trae mal herido

Por que tu te burlaste en mi cara mientras yo era sincero contigo

Por tu culpa nomas por tu culpa hoy mi vida la traigo amargada

Me pagaste con la peor moneda te entregaste a otro cuando mas te amaba

Por tu culpa nomas por tu culpa ya mi barka perdio su destino

Tu retrato maldigo entre copas y hago tu recuerdo en el mar de mi olvido

Yo no se porque tuve esta suerte de encontrarte ese dia en mi camino

Ni por que fui a caer en tus brazos a entregarte mi amor mi carino

Si en verdad tu no vales la pena y de amores nunca has entendido

Quiera dios que en la vida tu pagues las maldades que has echo conmigo

Por tu culpa nomas por tu culpa hoy mi vida la traigo amargada

Me pagaste con la peor moneda te entregaste a otro cuando mas te amaba

Por tu culpa nomas por tu culpa ya mi barka perdio su destino

Tu retrato maldigo entre copas y hago tu recuerdo en el mar de mi olvido

you can pm my lil homies and talk shit but i rolled up to your house and got all over that you PC'ed up in front of your anut and cuzzinz and i found out them niggaz aint from cmk so let me hear you touch one of mine again c what happens . ANYONE WHO NKNOWZ STAT GO LOOK AT HIS HOUSE . I WENT THERE AND SAID FUCK YOU BITCH AND YOUR BITCH AZZ TOYZ. NIGGA PM ME BITCH > THIZ GEE DONT LIE I KEEP 114% REAL .

nigga please i was in front of FOUR of you niggas and nobody hopped out how gangsta is that? im in front of you in your face do something you got four niggas there bitch please :lol:

you can pm my lil homies and talk shit but i rolled up to your house and got all over that you PC'ed up in front of your anut and cuzzinz and i found out them niggaz aint from cmk so let me hear you touch one of mine again c what happens . ANYONE WHO NKNOWZ STAT GO LOOK AT HIS HOUSE . I WENT THERE AND SAID FUCK YOU BITCH AND YOUR BITCH AZZ TOYZ. NIGGA PM ME BITCH > THIZ GEE DONT LIE I KEEP 114% REAL .

how do you pc up in the streets? if you a real g like you say hopout and handle biz like i did in your hood thats g shit bruh.... you got the game twisted all yall do is talk and run up with a bunch of heads yall aint talkin bout shit why your boy in the driver seat didnt hop out if he had something for me nothing was in your way of getting out why didnt you do shit ?????:confused: tell me if you so g. nigga i came out and told yall where i was from and who i was aint no bitch in that but bitch is having four to five niggas with you and not doing shit to ONE motherfucker all you guys hate :lol: