Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,Egor you better do something about that spot.shit where is that spot anyways.looks nice but that dude that copied the music stores name from frisco is a bitch for doing that going over egor,like hes hot nalgas.bitch you only been in the game for like 3weeks.this fucken super recycled remodled toy,I call him the T1000,the T for toy and the 1000 because thats his number on my toy list plus i like Terminator.So for now on I will call you T1000.jeje.Coming soon my own thread,I need your help santa clara and sj put the best high light posts that TheMaker has said and caught your eyes or made you laugh on the thread.Then on my part I well answer everybodies Q & A.Do it for TheMaker.Vote for me. Spoken,TheMaker.

musk lil guy shit go to bad he dont got erg like girafffffff but bumpity bump the big head mumy dude

kids stay in school dont do drugs and if your selling dont get high on your own supply.^because this is what happens when your brains are on drugs.lmao.this fucken guy is fucken retarted.lmao.fuck.(greeneyes) - tatatata i dont know where im at george.

maker u are getn soft like ur moms dog tittys u washd up tag banger playn like u dont borrow ur friends clothes wit ur weak ass "Spits" HOW many times u get ran up on wit ur beetle juice side kick and start talkn in tutututungues dont make me reach in this screen like freddy and give u a dirty sanchez or better yet a nuugy and my be i will let ur pacific island mut ass mom put some poy poy on my beefy shinny apple head gods gift i like to call it and give me a RUSTY TRUMBONE while i eat your turky pot pies and pizza bites and all wile snapn my fingers to some GAP band on the 8 track cus we know as many times u put on here u were leaven outa town it was for ur church to sell cookies door to door preachn the word of Jahova not bringn home the bacon i my self am a section 8 80s baby but moved up like gorge and wezzy by the way wen u got home did u see the pearl neclace i left on ur pizza the hut lookn sister if not every one cant be a winner fucker outttt

maker u are getn soft like ur moms dog tittys u washd up tag banger playn like u dont borrow ur friends clothes wit ur weak ass "Spits" HOW many times u get ran up on wit ur beetle juice side kick and start talkn in tutututungues dont make me reach in this screen like freddy and give u a dirty sanchez or better yet a nuugy and my be i will let ur pacific island mut ass mom put some poy poy on my beefy shinny apple head gods gift i like to call it and give me a RUSTY TRUMBONE while i eat your turky pot pies and pizza bites and all wile snapn my fingers to some GAP band on the 8 track cus we know as many times u put on here u were leaven outa town it was for ur church to sell cookies door to door preachn the word of Jahova not bringn home the bacon i my self am a section 8 80s baby but moved up like gorge and wezzy by the way wen u got home did u see the pearl neclace i left on ur pizza the hut lookn sister if not every one cant be a winner fucker outttt

bump that shit