Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Green eyes.remember im here to talk shit about graff writers,im not here to write shit like you and your wacked ass poetic essay that you had to sit down and write before you slapped it on 12oz.I can tell you prewrote this before you decided to look stupid not making sence again.good job you got an A+.Come back to reality.1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 ding ding ding TheMaker won,greeneyes aint getting up from the floor.Come back at me when you spit flows not some shit that took you 3 days to write.I gotcha,son,that shit was upid ;)

by the way i found your helmet it says inside San Jose Special Needs Foundation.the wheels on the small yellow bus go round and round round and round round jejeje.Dont eat the glue in the big white container,i know it smells good and tastes good but its bad for you dumb dumb.I seen you holding hands walking across the street with your dumb dumb cant get right friends on santa clara and 1st.green eyes.jejeje

i want to say to everybody,you all dissapoint me for being on here with me and posting on this thread may god help our souls to find another thread to open,another sj thread.just kidding i aint coming with you guys cause im straight 510 Hayward T.st.home grown.por vida homes.chale.ok ay.

GOODMORNING maker realyyy? me pre write oh thats first brochachoo well as a matter of fact i was getn some chilli cheese frys lickd off my tate by ur lard ass pie eating kid of a mother wile i doodled or my MAC so buck up and turn ur frown upside down my little samoan parking lot salesaman next time i will leave u a buck under ur pillow cus the toothfairy forgot 2 wen u were a boy or better yet i will wipe my ass with ur pillow case like a kid did wen u were in the ranch like the four tops sing 'REACH OUT ILL BE THERE ' ......U PILLOW BITER fucker outttt

wow your typing like me,is it cause your jocking the fine flavors that i spit.you try to hard to be hilarious but aint nobody laughing.i got the last laugh.You harry muppet with no cock,you have a little stub for a cock.I bet you dont even get bitches,you probably have alot of pimples on your face looking like a House of Pizza,pizza. ,and i bet you dont even change your underwears,you`ll be having Snicker with almonds streaks on your underwear.Trying to spit game at Eastridge with your retarted limp walking around with a bib drewling on yourself ,having those people that take care of you wiping that foamy white shit on the side of your lips.I seen you fresh helmet,having moda airbrush his same old pieces on it,with a sticker in the back that says Sharks Terrortory.Dont stray from the retarded group.pow baby,get at me when you get some real detailed jokes.