Santa Clara County

sancho villa jr

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is TheMaker speaking,I really dislike backyard pieces,just like Moda`s backyard canvas yard fence.I`m telling you these knuckle heads roll over there shit and paint over and over and over the same spot.shame on you.that pork looks to good to be true if you were even in a chill spot,plus he only does hobo homes shots (bridges).as for bury i give him a D+ for doing more damage then both of his tunnel rat friends.I love having sex with my bitches when i got the flu because its true,you do sweat that shit off and you bust a fat load all over there face.This one bitch called me calling me crying saying "Hello,Maker" I said "Yes,sweet tits" she said "You gave me cavities" I said " how bitch" she said "because your cum is to sweet".jejejeje.To all my fans stay tuned,thanx for being real and to all the haters,pssst "come closer (whispering in there ear) I will never go away,i will be here for ever"-TheMaker

• Like 1

Moda and T1000 (ameba) suck my big mushroom dick head.Moda please come to the real world and stop hitting up your same bridge in the sssj.ameba get off of all those dudes nuts and you know what im talikg about,the guys you did role calls for.fucken leach.never heard of you until you posted your stufff on 13ozprophet.stop sucking nuts,if you doget in I will be amazed.hahah jeeje

WHERES KUETES??

HOMIE GOT DEPORTED..

HE WENT WITH RLOAD.

NIGGA AINT PUTTING IT DOWN. GET THAT WACK ASS WANA BE STYLE OUTTA HERE

NO LETTER STRUCTURE WHAT SO EVER JUST CHOP OF YOUR HANDS

AND DO EVERYBODY A FAVOR

Bravo bravo,I like how you think,fella.now thats what i call call writen art,TheORACLE, speaks the truth.whether you you like it or not.-TheMaker welcomes you into his world.