Newspaper Boxes....disappearing?

Chubbs

In my area, they've been taking them out by the hundreds.. My best guess is these companies can no longer afford to print free issues and now the info will be available on the internet. It sucks to see all the history in them go though..

Is this happening anywhere else?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah my citys newspaper is actually going out. My friend used to work for them and they're supposed to be gone by next year. That's what they're saying, cause it's all on the net now.

I'm not sure what to feel about this? I like having the morning paper to read, and don't like the idea of everything digital. But it would be good on the environment because of all the paper used to make the newspapers.

So win/lose situation?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I dunno, they seem to be in abundance out where I'm at.

i'll tell you one city that has newspaper machines out the ass and that's Seattle and everyone seems to be fucking grilled. Each and every one of'em seems like it's a completely self contained eco syste of tags and stickers

SF has some really good newspaper boxes grilled very properly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...