Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oliver Clothesoff

-----= TYSON FRESH MEATS - PBRX =----------

TYSON FRESH MEATS - PBRX

There are (or will be) 33 of these cars, PBRX 200601-200633. They appear to have been rebuilt from Amtrak 71000-series box cars, including the addition of mechanical refrigeration.

4071168172_e04186a388_b.jpg

read my fucking mind. saw a few on loadstone's flickr and was looking up the reporting marks this morning.

read my fucking mind. saw a few on loadstone's flickr and was looking up the reporting marks this morning.

post em up, this is all i found thus far, and all the info ive found also

are these from a new company? cause the cars are older with the wheel on the door but never seen them with refrigeration on them,,, pretty cool

READ!

the very first thing he says in the post is they are ex-Amtrak boxcars rebuilt, with the refrigeration units added on.

READ!

the very first thing he says in the post is they are ex-Amtrak boxcars rebuilt, with the refrigeration units added on.

man, cant put nothing past you guys. i read it after i wrote it. what i really wanted to know is is this a new reefer company or fr8s strictly used for tyson.

why do they buff so hard? these gray rectangles are fucking ugly..hoping there would be Pabst Blue Ribbon in these sons of bitches...Loot.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now