Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
STYLEISKING

HEX TGO LOS ANGELES

The 10th picture looks like a scan from can control. Is there anywhere on the internet that has scanned images of can control or a online version?

Good shit, real technical like katch or jick.

cant find it, musta got dropped with the site shut downs. Theres was all these pics plus. Theres also a video in the Third rail section of the slick hex battle

bump hex!! any more recent shit?

is it true that he came up with the stencil cap n dubbed it the ''hex-cap''?

i heard this through the grapevine all the way down here in australias n wondered if it was true or not.

i still have my hype issue where they did a double page pull out poster of the rat-trap character.

the latest hex from puregraffiti is fresh, i did have a better picture on my old computer.

is it true that he came up with the stencil cap n dubbed it the ''hex-cap''?

i heard this through the grapevine all the way down here in australias n wondered if it was true or not.

The whole deal with Hex and caps is talked about in an interesting exchange in the Comments between Estria and SantoTGO on my site GraffitiLA.com (to read it go to the "Technique and Aesthetics" page).

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now