DAO appreciation thread...yup.

Bojangles

Everybody outside of 12oz land learned in 6th grade that everything origionally evolved from the ocean, and that whales and dolphins evolved back to the ocean.

This is common knowlege that everybody who made it through 6th grade science class was taught.

Then again, maybe they didn't teach it in the special ed classes.

Not one person has argued this. You said they evolved from dogs, which they didn't

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, i don't expect my statements to sway his opinion either, but every time someone has posted that classification picture and every time you or any other number of people has broken it down he just latches onto the words "canine family" and then decides that that equates to dog family and everything in said family is automatically a dog.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SwampFightOner again."

Yeah, i don't expect my statements to sway his opinion either, but every time someone has posted that classification picture and every time you or any other number of people has broken it down he just latches onto the words "canine family" and then decides that that equates to dog family and everything in said family is automatically a dog.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SwampFightOner again."

He actually stated that the the classification picture had "nothing to do with this argument".

Making it even more lulzy.

If I didn't already know what a retarded question it was, and could come up with a reason besides "to prove some retard on the internet wrong" I'd call my aunt, who was a vet's assistant for 10 years.

However, instead I'm gunna stick to knowing I'm 100% right, and believeing that you really are just trolling at this point.

Truely epic

Again, not what anyone said

Wolves aren't dogs because they're different animals, not because they're wild

I have a pet ferret, is he a dog?

How many times are you going to flip flop between saying that a wolf is indeed a dog, to it's not a dog, to it's "part of the dog family", to it's a different animal all together?

Then you must hang are around retarts.

LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1

How many times are you going to flip flop between saying that a wolf is indeed a dog, to it's not a dog, to it's "part of the dog family", to it's a different animal all together?

I've never said it was a dog.

I've always and still do say that it is a member of the family Canidae, which is sometimes referred to (informally) as "the dog family" because it contains both dogs and ALL OTHER RELATED ANIMALS, such as wolves.

And they have always and always will be completely different animals which are closely related

I still don't think you've realized there is a difference between species, genus, family, etc. Just because something is in the "dog family" (which is a layman's term anyways and not even a real thing) doesn't mean its a dog.

Actually, yes it does.

If something belongs to the "dog family", or in other words is a canine. That makes it a fucking dog.

Or in other words a canine.

A wolf is a fucking dog, just like how a tiger is a cat and an eagle is a bird.

Actually, yes it does.

You going to pull up some wikipedia shit explaining how a lion isn't a large cat?

A lion and a house cat are in the same family. They are in different Genuses and they aren't the same species. So, no, a lion is not just a large tabby cat.

And get the fuck out of here with trying to call me out on using wikipedia when you yourself used it as your defense earlier in here. Also, keep ignoring the PBS links and the image breaking down the classifications of living things, because clearly family, species, class, order, etc are all irrelevant in this discussion.

If I didn't already know what a retarded question it was, and could come up with a reason besides "to prove some retard on the internet wrong" I'd call my aunt, who was a vet's assistant for 10 years.

However, instead I'm gunna stick to knowing I'm 100% right, and believeing that you really are just trolling at this point.

Truely epic

You've already proven through your constant flip flopping on your position as to what in the fuck you're even arguing about, that you're the one in troll mode.

As are 90% of the people posting in this thread.

YOU FUCKING RETARTS, WE ALL BELONG TO THE ANIMAL KINGDOM, SO WE'RE ALL THE SAME. LOOK, I HAVE PROOF

"The animal kingdom, a high-level classification of living organisms (as contrasted with plants, fungi, and others)"

SEE, LIVING ORGANISMS THAT AREN'T PLANTS AND FUNGI. YOU FUCKING IDIOTS, THAT MEANS A DOG IS A WHALE WHICH IS ALSO A HORSE WHICH IS ALSO A HUMAN.

You've already proven through your constant flip flopping on your position as to what in the fuck you're even arguing about, that you're the one in troll mode.

As are 90% of the people posting in this thread.

The "flip flopping" is actually your lack of reading comprehension skills, as I've already pointed out

It says dogs are descended from wolves. Where do you read "wolves are dogs?"

We're descended from chimpanzees, however humans aren't chimpanzees

Actually, you're wrong again.

We're not decended from chimps, we decended from the same ape that chimps evolved from.

That ape evolved in one direction to become chimps, and in another direction to become humans.