I Hate That Levis Add Up There^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

absolute.despair

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Levis commercial never pissed me off, it'd just pop out if I scrolled down with the trackpad. That's why I'd just skip the topmost screen with page down (fn + arrow right).

Now I've got adblocker for firefucks so my 12oz is ad free. I think I might turn it off for oontz though... It's always nice to know what kind of ads try to appeal to the whiny ass spray painting crowd

fuck it, keep ads like this one coming. its unobtrusive. I rarely trigger the roll-over by accident, and its not such a big deal when I do. levis is a brand I actually buy from time to time, the project they're supporting in the ad seems like a good thing. I dont see any downsides here.

this.

i hope all the oontz captains are gettin a lil chump change and/or a bunch of free shit

I dont mind the ads 12oz needs them and i understand that. its just the levis one that pissed me off, half the time the shit just opened up on its own, say when the page was loading slow it would somehow think i scrolled over it but i never did. I guess it was just in my natural mouse path for the other times, then having to close it everytime......

shenanigans-1.jpg

Archived