Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pfffffffffft

happy 4th: one less elderly person off the road.

so my mom just told my great aunt she wasnt alowed to drive anymore due to old age.

tragic for her..

funny for us

not in those exact words but she wasnt happy about it..but she is in the primo stage of Alzheimer's so she wont be mad tomorrow

not in those exact words but she wasnt happy about it..but she is in the primo stage of Alzheimer's so she wont be mad tomorrow

Just steal her keys and blame it on her Alzheimers when she can't find them.

She'll probably forget what she was looking for after like 30 seconds anyways.

i got a grandpa who needs to not be driving but he does anyway. Dude can get lost

5 minutes away from home and he lived there 40 years. Blows red lights, drives with a foot on the gas and one on the brake, Drives real scary and people steady hit they horn which only makes him drive worse.

Woman, 83, smashes into Natick liquor store, injures cashier

Natick_liquor_store_070309.jpg

Old people car crashes have been like an every other day thing the past month in MA.

i got a grandpa who needs to not be driving but he does anyway. Dude can get lost

5 minutes away from home and he lived there 40 years. Blows red lights, drives with a foot on the gas and one on the brake, Drives real scary and people steady hit they horn which only makes him drive worse.

you should pull his card

elderly drivers who are losing sensory and moter skills are more dangerous than drunk drivers.

When Alzheimers hit my pops physical abilities hard he volinteered to give up the keys..that was 2 years ago......

And happy 4th.

So, your Great Aunt? Is she widowed? Tell her I've got my license and I love BINGO. I could pick her up next Tuesday if she's not busy. Maybe we could go see a talkie and get some pops?

talk about constant sex.

she'll forget you turned her out after she watches matlock.

doo it.

Old people car crashes have been like an every other day thing the past month in MA.

I guess the only driver worse than a Masshole, would be a Masshole with Alzheimers.

I guess the only driver worse than a Masshole, would be a Masshole with Alzheimers.

Because they'd forget they're a Masshole?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now