P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shoulda been the jets, woulda gave the packers a run for their money. gotta hate when good teams choke and the lesser team gets the gig!

GO PACKERS!!!

good team didnt choke, your good team got beat by a better team!!! The packers were predicted to win the superbowl before the season had even started. we fell to the 6th seed in the play off because through out the year we got hit with a bunch of injuries and the games we lost we let slip away by like 3 points or less. no blow outs. but a loss is a loss no matter how many points but those shitty cloes call losses knocked us down to the 6th seed but we still came strong and were knocking out the higher ranked seeds to prove that we still were gonna win that mothea fuckin Lombardi trophy. yadda yadda yadda enough rambling from me...

Pittsburg is cool one day I will make out there to play. keep crushing!!!

FREE HERT!!!

GO PACKERS!!!

good team didnt choke, your good team got beat by a better team!!! The packers were predicted to win the superbowl before the season had even started. we fell to the 6th seed in the play off because through out the year we got hit with a bunch of injuries and the games we lost we let slip away by like 3 points or less. no blow outs. but a loss is a loss no matter how many points but those shitty cloes call losses knocked us down to the 6th seed but we still came strong and were knocking out the higher ranked seeds to prove that we still were gonna win that mothea fuckin Lombardi trophy. yadda yadda yadda enough rambling from me...

Pittsburg is cool one day I will make out there to play. keep crushing!!!

FREE HERT!!!

Stay where you are. you come here with this bullshit, you'll get your fucking jaw broke. GO STEELERS ALL DAY MOTHERFUCKER.

Stay where you are. you come here with this bullshit, you'll get your fucking jaw broke. GO STEELERS ALL DAY MOTHERFUCKER.

You're right,

when it comes down to it,

win or loose there is only one thing that's important...

GO STEELERS ALL FUCKING DAY SON!!!!!!

You're right,

when it comes down to it,

win or loose there is only one thing that's important...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GO STEELERS ALL FUCKING DAY SON!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: