P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i respectfully disagree. theres mad toy shit on that wall, and its a dope spot if u peep it in the summer time, people should have had every inch of that shit covered years ago, but we lack motivation. if anything my criticism is why do a throw up directly over a throw up thats been there for ten years?.. as far as we've come in ten years, i think it would be fair to attempt to improve the wall you are painting on. after all im sure ale did that toss when he was a kid, during jimmy carters administration, with stock tips and paint brushes i mean seriously, weve come a long way, if you gonna use montana black over a black and white fill might as well throw in a third color.

i respectfully disagree. theres mad toy shit on that wall, and its a dope spot if u peep it in the summer time, people should have had every inch of that shit covered years ago, but we lack motivation. if anything my criticism is why do a throw up directly over a throw up thats been there for ten years?.. as far as we've come in ten years, i think it would be fair to attempt to improve the wall you are painting on. after all im sure ale did that toss when he was a kid, during jimmy carters administration, with stock tips and paint brushes i mean seriously, weve come a long way, if you gonna use montana black over a black and white fill might as well throw in a third color.

wrong.

if you paint that spot paint a fucking straight letter at least it is hidden for more than half the year... not feeling it, takes away from the sesk sal who did it proper.

just my opinion, im gonna go back to not posting in this thread.:snowman: :toothache: