P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this aint a town for anyone thats not a square or a cop...u on the choppin block, police that shot the homies all shot white homies, shit dont matter the color if you aint on the straigfht n narrow you can catch the hot one too...they think like all of us should "us vs them"

theyre real gang bangers....and they the best at it

heres a link to jerk off too....

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=54162036

• Like 1

that video has left me more speechless than any flick on any thread...that being said...that young hert ish is off the hook....fuck, we need more of that in these here streets. and shit since im posting....JUST...i cant those flicks...god damn...does anyone even know anymore??? most likely not...and thats the REAL problem with our streets.

8. Can the Board discipline or fire individual police officers?

No, but the Board can make a recommendation to the Chief and the Mayor to impose discipline, terminate or provide remedial training to an individual officer. The Chief or Mayor must respond to the Board's recommendations within 30 working days of receiving the recommendations. The Chief or Mayor must inform the Board whether the recommendations are accepted, rejected, or will be implemented with modifications. The Chief and Mayor retain full authority to set discipline policies for the Pittsburgh Bureau of Police.

oh, my bad, thats how it works, in a large modernized city in the year 2010. forget i even posted that link