P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We're closing, and we're leaving this town," Jamil Brookins said.

"The only thing I regret is I raised my black boys in this town," said Rashida Brookins, 61. "This is not a town for black children."

"When something like this happens it comes against the background of pre-existing distrust in the black community," said David Harris, a professor in the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. "When there are multiple incidents close together, that feeling is only amplified."

Zappala said Brookins set off the alarm by breaking into the club about 1 a.m. An officer with a police dog found him in an upstairs kitchen. Brookins ignored commands by the officer and a backup officer, Zappala said. The K-9 officer, an 11-year veteran of the force, fired and killed Brookins. It was unclear how many shots the officer fired. The Medical Examiner's Office did not say how many bullets struck Brookins.

Jamil Brookins questioned why police didn't use a Taser or pepper spray. "There was no need to kill him," he said.

pitstburgh police dept: im not trying to be a dick, i dont want to see any of you. i dont break the law. and i am not suggesting police are senselessly murdering people. im not suggesting that our drug and violence problem is your fault. i just think its important to understand whats happening in our neighborhoods. it sucks. if you lock us all up our children will all be bastards and will become felons and murders anyways. today KDKA (who has awesome stories about graffiti artists) did 60 seconds on the 3 children (youngest 16) shot at peabody today, then they did 15 seconds about the shooting infront of the 804 in braddock. then they did a full length investigative probe on pitbull attacks and how the breed should be banned. malicious killers.

we are all pitbulls. we are gods. you neglect us, you tie us down to concrete, you put us in cages and tell us we are dangerous. some of us will bite. we dont need to be caged, we just need a little love from our masters. sadly.

theres no such thing as good guys and bad guys. we are just like you.

FUCK THE PGH PD!! they killed one of the homies over a bag of weed...shot him in the back while sittin in his car...they also shot another homie all fucked up drunk n almost blew the homies head off n left him scared for life. the cops are both back on the force and were cleared of all charges IN BOTH CASES, not only that the cop that shot the homie in the back had killed a 12 year old kid, years earlier......PGH PD....SUCK A FUCKIN DICK YOU CROOKS, YOUR NO BETTER THAN US.

-full timers

the hate runs deep and runs real

"We're closing, and we're leaving this town," Jamil Brookins said.

"The only thing I regret is I raised my black boys in this town," said Rashida Brookins, 61. "This is not a town for black children."

"When something like this happens it comes against the background of pre-existing distrust in the black community," said David Harris, a professor in the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. "When there are multiple incidents close together, that feeling is only amplified."

MAYBE IF THESE PEOPLE RAISED THEIR KIDS BETTER THEY WOULDNT BE BREAKING INTO PLACES AT 1 AM. BUT IM SURE IT IS JUST CAUSE THEY ARE BLACK CAUSE EVERYONE IN PITTSBURGH IS OBLIVOUSLY RACIST.

#JUSTSAYING

#FUCKINGREDICULOUS

ALSO.. COULDNT YOU HAVE PUT MOST OF THOSE POSTS IN ONE