P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man yinz all trippin....fools git locked up everyday...just write the homie, keep the books fat n have yer girl send the good pics so he can git his dick beatin on....aint no one changin shit aint no activism er awareness fundrasiser n shit doin anything....just dont forget the homie n keep him fed....thats it...its all you can do...that n stay 1 step ahead n keep it 100 for the 100

Free Hert

free Fred

free Relik

free young mikey

Welcome home BJ...

Rip kids

rip lady demek

rip heist

rip psst

rip angre

rip big ray

rip the piso brothers

rip big mike

...get it how you live...or dont live at all

• Like 1

This is pretty much what um saying, good call.

And to quote a great man I know, "keepin it real is a full time job!"

Dude talks all tough but he damn sure wouldn't want to go to the clink for 1-3 on a fucking misdemeanor charge.

Only an idiot would like to get locked up or think it's fucking cool that his homey is "keepin it real bro".

I wouldn't want the shit to be legal and any herb who felt like it would paint, but 1-3 in a commonwealth state over graffiti is bullshit.

The fact is graffiti don't hurt shit and really, it damages nothing, shit might even make a train rust slower with another coat of paint on it.

Your average Joe don't get it why anyone would do something for free and would rather have a billboard promoting alcohol facing their kids school.

While motherfuckers do worse shit get and just probation because the system is too full, politicians get votes for bullshit like this looking like their "tough on crime".

The fact is that bed that's being wasted keeping someone locked up to get votes is retarded.

It could have been used to keep a kiddie fucker or rich fuck that conned grandma out of her retirement locked up.

You have every right to be pissed about this and should be when bullshit like this goes down, the system is fucked and this shows it.

Respect to anyone still keeping it going today, this shit will never die and proof like this shows how fucked the system is and only makes more of us.

^i was dissapointed when i was goin towards south park and there was an old 3N3RG4 (NRG) throw down the road from value city and lyger coulda went next to it but he went over it. it was runnin for a minute too.

thanks for the flick science guy. im pretty sure i had the one on the far right. i think thats the one when he talks about how easy it is to make money with a homeless sign.