P I T T S B U R G H

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
dok you cant even do a peice or a straight letter, someone should have helped you out a long time ago, and as far as yetie, he showed me some things about style and we painted together i think its a little diffrent from stealing a style form a difrrent city and state and for the record i started painting rupt in 2002 befor that gay movie came out you fuckin idiot, and if what you say is true i wouyld have gottin a fair one the night i got JUMPED by your neighborhood, half the bitches with you didnt even write, at least i had enough balls to show up there and fight, i didnt run when yinz came in i stayed there with lute and weav and we threw down when 10 or more of ya came rushin at us, you gonna deny it pussy. i dont need to prove shit to you little bitches, yinz dont paint shit. im downtown everyday i aint hidin nowhere, by the way whens the last time you painted? you dont hold nothing but dick. why dont you grow a set and paint if your so bad, aint that what graffs about. if you wanna be a gangster go bust drive bys. im done with you fuckin terds post pics or shut your fuckin mouths

first off more than 1 person uses this name, talk about you had balls to show up and fight? You stupid fuck we came to YOUR fuckin party and beat the shit out of yall and everyone there was ftc and there was def not 10 maybe 6 aint my fault your crews a bunch of pussys and watched you get your ass beat, and we used weapons what about your boys who pulled a dagger on me and guch and got they ass beat and took for they knife, or tell everyone how your stalker ass found a crew photo of us and wrote what we wrote under each of us and posted it on the internet you fuckin snitch, or how after your boys got caught the cops knew everything about the beef, how many most hated crews are there anyway aint there a couple aint there even another mean mha? or how about when you and enron had beef and seen him at the tat shop you was so shook you offered him a beer, im done with you, you are right tho i dont paint no more its snitchs like you that killed the fun of it, getting your house raided over painting a few spots aint worth it i got other problems to deal with it, im done with this internet argueing you already know how to get ahold of us and we hunted yinz down already

first off more than 1 person uses this name, talk about you had balls to show up and fight? You stupid fuck we came to YOUR fuckin party and beat the shit out of yall and everyone there was ftc and there was def not 10 maybe 6 aint my fault your crews a bunch of pussys and watched you get your ass beat, and we used weapons what about your boys who pulled a dagger on me and guch and got they ass beat and took for they knife, or tell everyone how your stalker ass found a crew photo of us and wrote what we wrote under each of us and posted it on the internet you fuckin snitch, or how after your boys got caught the cops knew everything about the beef, how many most hated crews are there anyway aint there a couple aint there even another mean mha? or how about when you and enron had beef and seen him at the tat shop you was so shook you offered him a beer, im done with you, you are right tho i dont paint no more its snitchs like you that killed the fun of it, getting your house raided over painting a few spots aint worth it i got other problems to deal with it, im done with this internet argueing you already know how to get ahold of us and we hunted yinz down already

Squash the beef for a minute a minute...

RIP KIDS DAC..

Some more flicks over here.....

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=7268794

I was truly sad to hear this last night...

KIDS really is graffiti boiled down to its purest essence. I say "is" and not "was" because he will continue to own the streets and forgotten corners of our city for many years to come. His graff just screamed fun and adventure at you. I'm sure I am not the only one here who can say that his work was a serious inspiration to me.

RIP the one&only KIDS Dead Alive / Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

after reading the pgh threads that have come and gone and seeing all the dumb fucking beef and e-beef between so many pgh writers everywhere, here and out there, kids was just about the only writer that i admired and respected anymore. just work work work and nothing else. every time i would come across a kids tag or throwy, it really did brighten my day a little.

RIP Kids. you have impacted and will be missed by people who you have never met and who will never know you.