OFFICIAL NBA 2009-2010 THREAD....................

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thank god the pistons could at least beat the nets this week, I shoulda made the trip out to the Izod center. cheap tickets vs. boring commute on the path train.

I wonder if Chris Douglas-Roberts could be more effective coming off the bench? Devin Harris is back now, maybe they can turn it around a little so the 76ers can become the worst team of the season

^ Definitely, and that was a pretty good game.

Celtics almost got beat by the Nets tonight...they're looking rough. They need to make a trade before the deadline or there's no way they can make the Finals, they're too old.

I wish Carmelo was playing in this Lakers game, but hopefully Lakeshow gets an easy win out of it

LOL I honestly missed much of the game. I mean the TV was on but I was doing other shit.

Who did he take a swing at?

I was drinking pretty heavily at the time, can't think of who it was...fuck.

But yeah, someone hit him with a hard follow and he came up into like a 3/4 swing, and then stopped himself haha

Edit: 1:23 into the video

http://www.nba.com/video/games/lakers/2010/02/05/0020900740_den_lal_recap.nba/?ls=iref:nbahpt1

Archived