"Boss Battles"

NastyNada

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i find it quite humorous when people take personal offense to interbabble, and so i continue prodding with the hopes that i can ruin some thin-skinned no-life loser's day. Have a great day! And continue your oh-so witty originality. Who else can you call a fag?

oh, and your negaprops mean nothing when you have 4 tampons... good effort though.

i call you, your father, any of your retarded children, all f'n FAGGOTS.. i find it humorous you'll ride that fags cock the whole way down this page, i think it's f'n hilarious that you open your mouth to begin with w/o contribution.. you're f'n gay, you're gonna be gay when you respond to this.. and you'll be gay when while i call you a f'n faggot the rest of your gay life.. wrap it up homo

kill yourself faggot... even if you were better than me id crush your f'n skull as soon as 'battle' you.. you act like the most faggotyass faggot on earth.. now everytime i go to a show i gotta crack the skull of king158 if i meet him (knowing you probably lied anyways).. if you had the dopest styles and weren't even using that nyc old school beat shit as a backbone, you'd still be a huge ass faggot worth the stomping your gay ass gets.. get bent bitch.. no one likes you except for the the 3 other faggots riding your jock around here.. seriously, die you fucking faggot

kill yourself faggot... even if you were better than me id crush your f'n skull as soon as 'battle' you.. you act like the most faggotyass faggot on earth.. now everytime i go to a show i gotta crack the skull of king158 if i meet him (knowing you probably lied anyways).. if you had the dopest styles and weren't even using that nyc old school beat shit as a backbone, you'd still be a huge ass faggot worth the stomping your gay ass gets.. get bent bitch.. no one likes you except for the the 3 other faggots riding your jock around here.. seriously, die you fucking faggot
And to think you got this upset because I said Fist Of The North Star didn't belong in the Kung Fu thread.

And you call me a faggot??? :lol: You got serious issues man, maybe you should see somebody about that.

And to think you got this upset because I said Fist Of The North Star didn't belong in the Kung Fu thread.

And you call me a faggot??? :lol: You got serious issues man, maybe you should see somebody about that.

issues? yeah, fist of the northstar, whatever.. follow me around some more you fucking faggot.. you just wanna taste my nut chowder m'fer.. you're a gay ass FAGGOT

YOU ASKED FOR THAT. YOU FOLLOWED ME FROM KUNGFU, TO PITTSBURGH PAPER, TO THE BOSS BATTLES.. YOU'RE A FUCKING FAGGOT, EAT DICK BITCH.. I'LL TALK ABOUT YOU IN EVERY THREAD I OPEN, WHO CARES, LIKE YOU DONT ALREADY FLAP YOUR ASS UNECESSARILY IN EVERY THREAD YOU GO INTO.. YOU'RE A CLASS A DOUCHEBAG.. DIE FAGGOT

I'm still wondering how I followed you into this thread...Maybe you can explain that to me without typing in all caps and calling me a faggot for the 100th time.

It's not my fault you started writing graffiti in 1990 and still suck...It's not my fault you're a cripple looking for some meaning to your worthless life either. You obviously sucked at graffiti before and I don't see any reason what so ever for you to be jumping back in the game now at 30 years old. The world already has enough wannabes and toys we don't need another one....Stick to drawing dragons man.

It is my fault that you're mad though, and I find that kind of funny...I probably shouldn't but you make it soooo hard for me not to laugh at you.

what a faggot... it's your moms fault for not taking you off the tit intime that you're such a pussy.. it's your faggot father's fault you like the cock for showering with you til you were 13.. it's your own faggot fault noone likes you because of your mouth.. it's not your fault i quit painting or that i started again, but it is your fault when i kill the king158 or whatevers.. and fuck your sketching.. i did see that shit and it's not even good old school.. it's that total toy shit you think deserves respect because you been making the same k for 20 years.. the same weak ass k.. you're played out, you were played out when you started back then, you played yourself out now.. keep eating dicks and wishing you weren't the jock riding little faggot you are.. keep running your mouth because i don't ever want to forget about you. you're a faggot, you're always gonna be a faggot.. your graff is some faggot shit, you're father's a f'n faggot for not beating you enough, you're mother's a f'n whore and children are little fucking retards too.. drive that bus off a fucking bridge!!! homo

what a faggot... it's your moms fault for not taking you off the tit intime that you're such a pussy.. it's your faggot father's fault you like the cock for showering with you til you were 13.. it's your own faggot fault noone likes you because of your mouth.. it's not your fault i quit painting or that i started again, but it is your fault when i kill the king158 or whatevers.. and fuck your sketching.. i did see that shit and it's not even good old school.. it's that total toy shit you think deserves respect because you been making the same k for 20 years.. the same weak ass k.. you're played out, you were played out when you started back then, you played yourself out now.. keep eating dicks and wishing you weren't the jock riding little faggot you are.. keep running your mouth because i don't ever want to forget about you. you're a faggot, you're always gonna be a faggot.. your graff is some faggot shit, you're father's a f'n faggot for not beating you enough, you're mother's a f'n whore and children are little fucking retards too.. drive that bus off a fucking bridge!!! homo

:lol:

hahahahahahaha

King 157's Blurbs

About me:

In honor of ONE of the best graffiti artist we give you THE REAL KING 157 page. Orders are all legit!!!

whaqt a fucking faggot!!!!.. in honor of one of the best graffiti artists.... hahahaha you're the onjly one calling yourself that, what a fucking joke!!!

http://www.myspace.com/cnote39

you got lots in common with this dude.. f'n self proclaimed legends!hahahaha f'n faggot ass losers!!!

oh shit, thanks for that man.. you win, hahahahahahahahaha f'n priceless

hahahahahahaha

King 157's Blurbs

About me:

In honor of ONE of the best graffiti artist we give you THE REAL KING 157 page. Orders are all legit!!!

whaqt a fucking faggot!!!!.. in honor of one of the best graffiti artists.... hahahaha you're the onjly one calling yourself that, what a fucking joke!!!

http://www.myspace.com/cnote39

you got lots in common with this dude.. f'n self proclaimed legends!hahahaha f'n faggot ass losers!!!

oh shit, thanks for that man.. you win, hahahahahahahahaha f'n priceless

Holy shit dude!!! You're really fucking mad, so mad that you would talk down on King 157 who is definitely a legend in the game.

I'm not King 157 you dumbass...I was joking with you when I said I was King 158-22. I gave you the benefit of the doubt.. I thought you might have some knowledge of the game and know who King 157 was, being that you're 30 years old and all...But apparently you don't.

The Toy piece that says KING wasn't even done for this thread...It was for a who can do the toyest sketch battle in the battle thread. The word was KING I sketched that shit with my left hand to add extra wackness.

I can feel your anger through my monitor my dude...Chill the fuck out. :lol:

kill yourself faggot.. sorry for that king15? i'ma still feed a fool my heel just in case.. you're a dumb faggot.. and you're the same age as me.. but i've been broke since june 08, i've only even known about 12oz for less than 5 months, i'm goin back to work to do that real person thing again in a few weeks.. you'll still be the same useless, gayass faggot when i'm gone.. get a life you dumb faggot, fuck that, just kill yourself for being such a hipster f'n tool. and all i saw was a 'k'.. but it was toy as fuck.. and i havn't seen any of your other shit, so fuck you homo, you're a bitch of the worst sort, snap your f'n neck with the quickness, then leave a f'n turd in your mouth. you fucking faggot