ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats funny heres your email asking me for more time?

From Gear,

Yeah lets do that regardless. I have a prior engagement

I forgot about, and could only paint last weekend, so lets say Sunday the 18th for the new deadline.

Peace,

Gear

PRIOR ENGAGEMENT = HALF OF KILKENNY'S PINTS AT MCSHITTY'S TAVERN

Another super hard one to judge...

East coloring is intense...dope hot and cold theme

Rapes comin with the cascade green and the bodes and that hard ass lettering

God Damn ...so hard to call

I gave that last one to Serval for coloring and theme

I think I'm going with Rapes on this one .. that shit is too tuff

But again very very close...

Im hoping to Retaliate on Kash this coming weekend ..Its going to be a 2 day event

for sure ..

thanks pre but i don't really try to find a winner i'm just stoked to get everyone out painting and keeping on their toes ....and basically even if you said i won i would say no because east taught me alot of what i know and is one of my all time favs so beating him in my mind just can't happen ever !!!!.luckily i'm in a crew with him ,serval,scribe,etc.... the crew dudes are all like family to me .without them and my DF family(emit,sub,etc) i would be more toy than i am now i 'm just glad people like you and east are still burning it up after all these years ....... but thanks for the love none the less...

Did Snakeboot use Cascade green or doo doo brown on his nose? haha.

Hard for me to judge...he drew a Bode character so that isn't really fair.

I too am super hyped to see the mini challenge stuff bring a little life back into some old bones out there. Keep up the good work guys.

I also love the additional snake cans that came in. I think one more might make its way in. I thought I heard that Estria might do one which would be sick considering how well he does dragon stuff.

i' mean i beat that old fool EAST ,knowwhatim sayin you done got burned up son ,all you had was some snow and shit it ain't even cold fool ....ibelike showing him how it's done foreal i mean i pulled a super graffer burner and this fool did a blue throw up .......i run att now i dethroned the prez ....word life

is this better :lol:

• Like 1