ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THREAD READERS CHALLENGE!!! In the late 80s to early 90s I used to do these ridiculous renditions of Snake cans ( a spraycan merged w a snake charachter). Well its time to revive the Snake can! I'm offering up a 12pack of paint for the best Snake can charachter! Rapes & Scribe are on board already so who else wants to paint something as ridiculous as a Snake can!? Throw your hat into the ring, all submissions due by next weekend (Sunday the 11th eve). No shipping out of the lower 48, sorry but I'm forkin da bill so I ain't shippin to bufu Egypt sonnnnnn!!!

Holla!

THREAD READERS CHALLENGE!!! In the late 80s to early 90s I used to do these ridiculous renditions of Snake cans ( a spraycan merged w a snake charachter). Well its time to revive the Snake can! I'm offering up a 12pack of paint for the best Snake can charachter! Rapes & Scribe are on board already so who else wants to paint something as ridiculous as a Snake can!? Throw your hat into the ring, all submissions due by next weekend (Sunday the 11th eve). No shipping out of the lower 48, sorry but I'm forkin da bill so I ain't shippin to bufu Egypt sonnnnnn!!!

Holla!

i was in the gym the last 3 days, doing squat thrusts and donkey kicks

trying to get ready for KASH...ill send u what i have {quisp}

no forreal i was in nyc ..on the family tip..but the graf scene

looks mega weak up there..what happened ?!?!?!?

i didnt leave manhattan. but i didnt leave there as

psyched as i used to..i saw my boy at "Scrap Yard" and bought lol

some graf supplies like a tourist..but otherwise..what happened

to nyc?!?!?