ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ddaaaammmnn that's real nice!! love the black arrows in the back and the gnome boy hahhahahhaha, ok here goes my story:

first I needed the right track so, I looked for another rapper turned shitty hollywood actor... and who better than Ice Cube!!!

we all know Ohio thugs don't play, so it had to be this track:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96_HCE9UP8

Si followed Cubes advice in the first verse and decided to...

DSCN2064.jpg

I called up the Voodoo chimp and Rapes was gettin cooked nicely:

DSCN2061.jpg

But then I thought: shit it's Rapes, i'm going to get sexually molested if I don't get any extra help!!

So thankfully this friendly chap jumped out of the Gumbo and hooked me up with the special ingredient...

DSCN2062.jpg

For those who don't know:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyproterone

DAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Sorry Rapesta but you know already... ya got served! He even used the Blue on Black combo! Both pieces are fire but Serval took it over the edge... nice battle guys! Alright Rapesta, time for round 2 with yours truly! Post on the eve of the 11th... holla!!!

Cyproterone for the win... you can't fuck with Compton ;) Thanks for the battle Rapes, got me to put some serious effort into a very fast painting session!

lookin forward to see if East is going to pull out the full body spandex suit and spin hat for the battle!

yeah i know i lost ..damnit but how could i win against someone like serval ...he always brings the heat and his letter game is on point the best part about it is that he is a crewmate ,and at least these within crew battles are pushing us all to get out and paint .......i always want to give a shout out to the 2 newest ATT MEMBERS

CODAK

and KID KASH (the other swiss guy that is better than me )

both great additions to the crew ..and both good dudes

i might be able to bring it versus EAST but i seriously doubt it ...:lol:

Rapes-Servalbattle.jpg

servalattbat.jpg

I'll say this, I think Rapes was a victim of a bad picture, i sharpened it and saturated it a little and it looks alot better...

All that aside...Very entertaining..Y'all are lucky to be able to do this and have fun..

My 2 cents....

Rapes took it with his lettering for sure ...

Serval with the ill colors and characters ...

I feel almost like callin it a draw imo ...

2 Ill ass dudes for sure ... Props and respect... Anyone want a piece of

a washed up oldhead ...holla lol lol ....

Serval , Dj Skeme says whats up ..ran into him the other night ..

and I was chillin with Sloe today .. your OAL fam ..

Skeme is good people, we have him over here every year for a jam. A true graff lover for sure. Sloe been keeping OAL strong on the streets, much props to him!!!

Q, i got you, but I got a lil att member coming this week or next, so i'll be on holiday for a little...

Y'all should call out Kid Kash, he reads the thread and is always ready for battle...