ATT... Abstracting The Typography

east_este

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Landmark asked that I design a signature Tee using a tag of their name. So I went out & did some tags with some City Ink mops, took flix & turned em into clipart for my designs. I dunno which one they're gonna choose but when they become available I will letchas know! Thx Fam... enjoy!

Landmarktagclustertee.jpg

LandmarkBussheltertee.jpg

I have a very minor question if I may? How is it ones goes about acquiring the children's book..."There's an octopus under my bed"...other than Amazon and the likes? I was well aware of the book a few years back, but now that I have a 3 year old dawtah of Zion, which I read to every night like clock work (she makes sure of it) I would like to support not only my intentions of enlightening my childs brain apart from the mainstream debauchery, but those of a self-driven, righteously aimed artist with the intent to inform the youth of the broader horizons ahead. I apologize for the off topic "non-graff" related post in adavnce. Ive been submerged with the culture and essence of graffiti since 1989 and would love nothing more than to be able to bestow upon my offspring something tangible she can hold onto to remind her of pops and what he was about to look back on (I mean come on...a childrens book done by a dope graff artist, doesnt get any better for a Dad)! And again, if Amazon is the only means so be it...however I would much rather prefer the transaction be with the creator of the book.

Love and Light,

SOARDOVE

FRESH COAST

i think i would like a piece of serval or kwaze , a little more stylistically matched ..

but its dope att does cover alot of spectrums ..spray can art masters like east, scribe, emit

hard edge lettering goons ..rapes, serval, kash ... pretty well rounded ...

Yeah, I agree about being well rounded. I mean now we have some old train geek that cant use a ladder properly! Who else can claim that!? Nobody!!! We have officially gone past the peak, we are Above The Top!!! lol! ;)

hahahahahaha touche' well im not that old

still in the 30's..i am a train geek though

and guilty as charged on the stepladder

its been 2 weeks and my shin is still f'ed up.....

maybe i made a mistake, kwaze will be looking for revenge from the last battle

your hungry right now...

hmmm my schedule is kinda wack ill have to get back to you on the deadline ..

any theme ideas ? or just do what u feel ?

i can do that...lol...just dont know when i can paint yet..got to take care of the wife this weekend (mothers day)..and the weekend after that im going away..possibly the last weekend in may..

i def want to post them at the same time

back to back...its on..,

• Like 1

yo k, i was thinking we should do something like "revamp"

style..take an 80's or early 90's outline and put a new twist on it..

keep the whole thing oldschool though..

2 color fade, highlights with shines, bboy characters or some

80s shit , bodes whatever ...

and a general letter to the crew..

i was thinking we should all do a nace piece in our styles

maybe rock a character next to it of john or something

that reminds you of him, we can all use the same buff paint for the backrounds

and cyber photoshop it together into a long nace tribute wall

in the burners and styles thread there is a long dare wall

someone did like that , and it got me thinking

bless dare and r.i.p. to him, john meant alot to all of us

i thought that would look sick if we all did it . idk

just an idea ..maybe sometime in the summer or later ..

I love that idea Pre! Serval & i were gonna do that very same thing & try to fool er'body into thinkin he came stateside to paint w me! lol! Lets do it but lets get some more of the DFers involved too. I still get choked up when I talk to people about John... he was a 1 of a kind!

THE NACE TRIBUTE SOUNDS GREAT, MAYBE WE CAN DO THAT ON HIS BIRTHDAY OR ANNIVERSARY? COUNT ME IN, NACE PIECES WITH A A ZIMKUS TWIST WOULD BE DOPE! AS FOR OUR BATTLE PRE, WHENEVER YOURE READY LET ME KNOW I DEF WANT TO DO THE OLD SKOOL THEME!