TinyChat...............

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My beef with her is that she asks me to go out with her then spends the entire time inviting exes over to humiliate me. Has her friend threaten me with a knife, asks me to marry her then begs for me to hang out with her so she can somehow dump me in front of her ex boyfriend a second time, invites me to her friends house to yell at me and walk me out of the party because I was "embarassing her" for playing with a dog, and then punches me in the face in fronome pt of seople. Then invites me to meet her friend and insults me the entire time, then comes and hangs out on our date and continues to harass me. Im not a derrogatory person. I'm a pushover/doormat for women who doesnt like beef. Im just banning her so I dont have to deal with this shit.

But ILB, fine. And fiddy you do whatever the fuck you want. I couldnt care less.

Guest 50million
My beef with her is that she asks me to go out with her then spends the entire time inviting exes over to humiliate me. Has her friend threaten me with a knife, asks me to marry her then begs for me to hang out with her so she can somehow dump me in front of her ex boyfriend a second time, invites me to her friends house to yell at me and walk me out of the party because I was "embarassing her" for playing with a dog, and then punches me in the face in fronome pt of seople. Then invites me to meet her friend and insults me the entire time, then comes and hangs out on our date and continues to harass me. Im not a derrogatory person. I'm a pushover/doormat for women who doesnt like beef. Im just banning her so I dont have to deal with this shit.

But ILB, fine.

you're a pussy. edit it again why dont cha?

But ILB, fine. And fiddy you do whatever the fuck you want. I couldnt care less.

but you keep going back for more

i actually had no problem with you. i just think you get really mad over nothing. you decided to permanently ban me cause i made a room on tinychat. seems overly serious br0.

were having fun in there though. hot tubs and shit. poppin bottles.

Im not mad at all dude. I didn't ban you for making a room. I couldnt care less. I banned you for the character assassination and your overall derogatory behavior. Instead of arguing with you over dumb shit it's much easier just to keep you in a different chatroom.

And twinks you'll never get a ban no matter how many times you show your nads.